The bar (smut)

Most of these oneshots will probably not be edited, sorry. This is also my first time writing any type of smut.
~nobody

3rd POV

Schlatt's stressed. Stressed to a point where he put a hole his wall when punching it. Schlatt lost a fuck ton of money gambling. He didn't realize this of course. Until this afternoon, when he woke up with a pulsating headache.

Schlatt didn't know what to do. So like any smart business man, he decided to go to the bar and spend what money he had left.

Walking out of his old apartment building, Schlatt made his way to his 1969 Ford Mustang. A car that was given to him by his old man.

The drive to the bar is quiet, the only noise heard is the radio. Playing the top 5 songs over and over again. After a couple of red lights, Schlatt made it to the "Tipsy Corner", which was the name of the bar.

Schlatt got out of his car and made his way the bar entrance. Loud music muffled by the door. He opened the door, letting the loud music boom relentlessly threw his ears.

Despite it being the perfect time for, what usually is a packed house. There was barely anyone at the bar. That didn't mind Schlatt at all. He just came for the drinks, not the dancing.

He made his way up the bar, taking a seat on one of the old red stools. The bartender, cleaning one of the beer glasses with a rag, stood in front of Schlatt.

The bartender had curly brown hair and glasses that were resting on his nose. The bartender gave Schlatt an eyebrow raise as if to say, "what would you like".

Schlatt thought for a moment before answering. "Two shots of whiskey for now, we'll move up from there." The bartender nodded his head and got to work.

Schlatt continued to look at the man in front of him. The outfit he wore was all black, and fit every curve perfectly. Schlatt looked at the small silver rectangle that was pinned to the bartenders shirt. 'Wilbur' was his name.

Once the bartender, or Wilbur, made the shots he slid them in front of Schlatt nonchalantly. Wilbur then casually flipped the rag over his own arm.

Schlatt picked up the glass with three fingers, bringing it up to his mouth. He tilted his head slightly as a sort of a shrug, before downing the shot.

A stinging sensation went threw his throat. Schlatt hissed slightly under his breath, then drinking the other shot faster.

"Rough day?" Wilbur asked, leaning against the counter. Schlatt let out a small chuckle. "Tell me about it." Schlatt placed the small glass back down on the counter.

Schlatt looked back up at the man. He couldn't tell if was the small shots he just drank, or the man before him, that gave him a slight flutter in his stomach.

Wilbur made two more shots and slid them over to Schlatt. "Not a very busy day huh?" Schlatt asked trying to start up some sort of conversation.

Wilbur sighed. "No not really, it's been quite boring actually." Wilbur put his elbow on the counter, putting his hand on under his chin to rest it.

'So he's British, hot.' Schlatt thought, taking a swig of the whiskey. Wilbur smiled picking up another glass and cleaning it with a rag.

Schlatt's face was red, but decided to forget about it with another shot. 'what's happening to me?' Schlatt thought.

Time flew by quickly, but Schlatt tried his best to savor the moment. Despite only meeting Wilbur today, it seems like he's known him at least two days more. (XD the "known him my whole life" is used to much)