The Answer

Previously...

"Kou...I like you," I said. I did it! I did it! Now what will he say?

................................................................................................................................................................

Kou stared at me blankly before talking.

"Yeah...I like you too," he said shyly. I can't believe it! I finally confessed to Kou and he likes me back! But the only problem is...I practiced for what I was going to say if he rejected me...I don't know what to say now because he accepted my confession. Well I'll have to improvise now...

"Kou, I'm so happy!" I said as I started to tear up. Suddenly, I felt Kou's strong arms around me as he embraced me in a hug. I hugged back.

"Don't cry idiot. I just said that I like you too," he said sounding annoyed.

"These are tears of happiness," I replied while giggling.

"Well, we should head back to class," said Kou.

"Yeah. We don't want to miss anything," I answered while wiping the tears off my face. Kou walked off and then turned to face me.

"Hey...do you want to come to my house this evening? My brother isn't going to be there today." he said sounding a little shy. I didn't really know what to say. We would be in his house...alone. I know him too well and that he wouldn't try anything on me but still, the thought of being with him alone kind of scared me.

"Oh...I'm sorry if that was too sudden," he said.

"No, it's fine! I'd love to come over tonight!" I exclaimed.

"Great, see you later," he replied with a grin.

I walked back to the class to see Yuri and Murao sitting together. Yuri turned and smiled to me when Murao gave one of her faint smiles.

"Well...how did it go? We know you confessed to him," said Yuri.

"He said he liked me back and then invited me over to his house tonight. I said yes to his invitation," I replied shyly.

"Wow! Futaba-chan! I don't think you're ready to do that," said Yuri in a worried tone.

"What?! I'm not going to do that! I not really sure what we are supposed to do thought," I  answered.

"Well make sure he doesn't do anything to you!" said Murao who was clearly teasing me. I rolled my eyes. I know my friends were just teasing but now their teasing got me really worried. What am I going to do at Kou's place tonight?