Pink Pleasure- Yoonkook

Title- Pink Pleasure

Author- squishy_satan

Ship- Yoonkook

Summary- "Hyung." "Hm?" "I'm bored." "Cool. I don't care." "Hyung." "What do you want from me, Jungkook?" "Let's fuck." Yoongi splutters and looks up from his book because that was definitely not the answer he expected from their maknae.

--------------------

Hyung."

"Hm?"

"I'm bored."

"Cool. I don't care."

"Hyung."

"What do you want from me, Jungkook?"

"Let's fuck."

Yoongi splutters and looks up from his book because that was definitely not the answer he expected from their maknae. "I think I heard wrongly, could you repeat that, Jungkook?" he asks with a calm voice.

"Can I fuck you, hyung?" Jungkook tries again, draping his long limbs over the elder's body, clinging to him like a koala where they are squished together on the small couch. He looks at his hyung from under his long fluttering lashes with expectant eyes but Yoongi just continues reading his book.

"No."

A pout starts to form on the younger's face and he shakes the smaller male's body lightly, lifting his head to block the view, whining. "Pleeeaase hyung, why not? I'm young and full of energy and I need this right now! I can't waste my youth on lying uselessly on the couch, watching anime and being unproductive!"

"And where is sex supposed to be productive?" Yoongi snorts, pushing Jungkook's head out of the way and trying to ignore the whining boy who has now climbed on top of him, snatching the book that Namjoon gave him a few days ago away. "Yah, I wanted to read that!" He furrows his brows and reaches for the book but is held back by Jungkook, who quickly throws the book to the other side of the little couch table, accidently letting it slide from the edge and falling on the floor. "If the pages are crinkled you will have to explain to Namjoon," Yoongi sighs and finally looks at the maknae on top of him "so what is it that you keep disturbing me, first almost hugging me to death and then crushing me under your stupid muscly body?"

"It may not be productive but I bet it's going to be fun for us! I simply... uh...want to try something new."

"And what do you want to try? If it's some shit like crossdressing or roleplaying then don't even try, I won't do that."

"No, no, it's nothing like that, I just...want to top. Because I never get to top. Yeah, that's it."

Yoongi blinks slowly and seems to think hard. "Yes," Jungkook's face lifts happily "that would indeed be very unproductive, I refuse." Jungkook's face falls. "Hyung, you're so mean! I just want to be the one who tops once! If you don't like it we have to never do it again, but how will you know if you never tried? Please, please, please hyung! I will even buy you lamb skewers afterwards!" Jungkook actually pouts and Yoongi has always been a sucker for pouting Jungkook, so he closes his eyes and sighs deeply as he surrenders to the maknae. "Okay, if you want to top that badly...do it. But don't expect me to go all vocal and soft and stuff, I'm not into bottoming." Jungkook just nods and grins cheerfully and Yoongi sighs again. "Let's shift this to my room then..."

They sit awkwardly in front of each other, Jungkook pressing his sweaty palms to his hips as he nervously licks over his lower lip. He is still fully dressed whereas Yoongi has already discarded his shirt, looking at the other with an amused expression on his face, cooing over the younger.