1. First day

Darcie's POV:

I'M FINALLY GETTING INTO SEOUL UNIVERSITY!?

[ While packing]

I'm down and not really interested to go now, I'll miss my old friends and as being kinda introvert, not really wealthy,will be challenging for me to fit in there.
I'll not give up I can never, it's not in my blood to give up! ( Self Motivation). I have to excel and make mom and dad proud onceagain, just as now I got my meritorious scholarship and also it was my long-term dream to join there. I'll make it! I really hope there will be no bully out there. I'll pack everything as I have to move to my new dorm and day after tomorrow will be the D-DAY OMG!.

[After packing]

Mom's call:

"Yeoboseyo!
Had your packing done darling?"

"Yes! Mom, I'm leaving tomorrow morning to the dorm"

Mom: "Take care my baby, we know you will work hard and Mom and Dad are with you, Seoul is a big city take care and make many new friends"

"I'm nervous Mom, it will take some days to adjust me here. You both take care of yourself and say Hi! to Chang (younger brother) I'll miss him"

Mom: " We will miss you too, enjoy your journey and keep in touch whenever you get time, love you."

"Love you too, okay, I'll hang up Mom I have to get up early"

Mom: "Saranghae, annyeong!"

"Saranghae,Eomma!"

[Call hung up]

[Morning 6am got shifted to new dorm]

Oh god! I'm already tired and tommorow is my first day.

[Watching Netflix]

[Time skip]

11pm

Lucy: "Hey Darcie! I reached Australia"

"Hope it was a great journey for you Lucy, I already miss you"

Lucy: "I miss you too my bub, so tommorow is your first day then?"

"Hmm..yeah well I'm hella nervous man!"

Lucy: "Come on dude! It was your dream, now get ready for a great adventure and get yourself a boyfriend else I will rent one for you hahha"

"Ahh! Shut up Lucy hahhaa, you too buddy ALL THE BEST LUCY-SUSHI"

Lucy: " See you soon, and let me know about your first day tommorow, love you, take care"

"Lol, sure. Love ya take care. Good night"

[Chat ended]

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Lucy is Darcie's old friend and also relative.Their family shifted to Australia for her education.

[D-DAY AND FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE]

8:00 am

locked the door all set with new dress and positive mind-set