26.Party day

Morning

We both took bathe, and started to select our dress.

"Ahh! What should I wear?" Midori asked opening her closet with whole confusion on her face.

"What Baekhyun likes?" I teased her.

"Ah! You, he likes cute dresses" she said pouting.

"Then go for it, if you are confused with everything" I said searching mine.

"It's your day, get ready beautiful" she winked.

"Come on! I'm just telling him YES" I said looking around.

"Yeah! Who knows next second what he will do right? Already that boi is in a hurry" she winked.

"Ahh! Youu" I started throwing clothes on her.

"Stop it stop it" she was screaming.

I wore a short black frock with white lace in middle, with high heels and with my opened short hair, I applied peach colored lipstick.

"Whooa!! God, he will faint today" Midori said looking at me from top to toe.

I shyly smiled.

"Jincha?"

"For sure! No freakin' doubt, be careful" she winked.

"Yeah yeah! You know what? you should be careful because I don't know, if you and Baekhyun are finding some space to make out in corner" I said teasing her back.

She already turned red.

"Yahh!" She shouted.

"Ne! I can see I can see" I winked.

We took the cab and reached the party club, Dexter said he will pick me up and Baekhyun did to Midori too but we refused because we knew we will take extra few hours to get ready lol.

[Party club]

I saw Sung Lee dressed up like an anime girl, she took a look at us and started approaching us,

"Here she comes the bitch to spoil the entry" I said rolling my eyes.

Midori giggled.

"Whoa! Cheapo, you dressed up to impress your boyfriend, dont you?" She said taking a look at me.

"You know what? I am not you" I said rolling my eyes.

"Your boyfriend is looking handsome today" she said giving me a tease smile.

"Can you move? So that I can see him" I said moving.

"It is your luck to get him" she said with a tease.

I rolled my eyes and started to foot in.

Baekhyun's jaw dropped looking at Midori, she started blushing like crazy, he approached her.

"Pretty" he said biting his lips.

"Yes yes! Take a breathe" I teased him.

But still he was looking at her,
"Okay! You both enjoy, I'll check others out" I winked at them and started moving.

I saw Chanyeol in suit, he was looking fine as hell, he was staring at me from top to bottom, I was looking at him he smirked.