17.Childhood promise

MORNING

I came from bathroom taking bathe to get ready for the class, I saw Midori infront of mirror dressing up like a princess.I went towards her,

"What's special? Huh?" I asked her teasing.

"Ani! I just wanted to dress up today" she said without knowing her cheeks turning red.

"Ah! Come on, do you think I'm a coward like you?" I asked giving her look.

"Ahh!! You! Can I dress up calmly?" She said.

I started chuckling.

"Go for it! And don't apply any dark lipstick today, as you have told me" I said moving away knowing that she will kill me after that.

"Youuu!!" She came chasing me.

We got ready, had our breakfast and she was absolutely looking beautiful today and of course she is too!

[Arrived at University]

Baekhyun : "Annyeong! How was it?" he came teasing me.

"It was not bad!" I said rolling my eyes.

Midori was looking at him.

"Yah! What not bad? Didn't you both do anything like that?" He started his as usual routine.

"You! What huh WHAAT KIND?" I roared.

And started chasing him towards the class and suddenly I ditched someone.

"Ahhh!!" I started massaging my head.

It was that bastard onceagain.

"Yah!" He said staring at me.

"What huh? Can't you see" I shouted at him.

He rolled his eyes.

"You came to me" he said smirking.

"Wtf! Why would I?" I uttered underneath.

"Boya? You always want to fall on me" he said smirking.

"OH MY FREAKING BAD! ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU KNOW WHAT ?IT'S YOUR ILLUSION THAT ASSURES EVERY GIRL IS FALLING OVER YOU, YOUU BASTARD" I shouted at him.

Sung Lee came in between us,

"Why you always come for him" she said giving me death glare.

He didn't even listen and started to move.

"This bastard and this girl is literally some pain in butt" I thought in my mind.

"You know what? You both have same dung in your heads" I raged at her.

And started to move towards my desk.

I heard Sehun uttering "Sung Lee can never win against Darcie" he said giggling to Baekhyun and Midori.

I gave him a look.

We were early today for class, Dexter came in and as usual every girl started swooning and Sung Lee was looking at him with all urge, I don't know why? My anger was leaving its place after looking at her.

He came and seated beside.

"Good morning sweetheart! I searched you everywhere and you are here" he said looking directly into my eyes.

I was about to tell and I saw Chanyeol staring at me without blinking with rage kinda expression.

Why does he always look like that? Don't he have normal face? I thought in mind.