Chapter 1

I'm late. It's Monday and I'm late again. I have missed classes for the same reason a lot of times and what's the worst thing is that the proffesor wanted to see my mum to talk to her for certenly "changes" he had noticed on me. I didn't want to argue him when he asked me that so I gave him an OK and left.

-Sarah it's 7am, cmon get up now - I heard my mum's voice.

I came home on Friday just to give one more time happinies my parents at the most beautiful time of year. One more day and Christmas would be there. I was thinking for my father, I hoped he would be home but no. I hadn't met him since last month when he came to visit me in collage. I have passed so many years like this, missing him. His work is related to going abroad so often and I can't help it. My mother either. She stayes days and sometimes even weeks alone. For the first time ever I wouldn't celebrate Christams and New Year with them. I brought them something special and I knew that especially to my mum it would be really precious. That's maybe a liitle part of those "changes". Changes related to my life, new life, life in collage. In some way it wasn't my dessicion. Lost in those thoughts I almost forgot about the school and the day.

Quickly I got up and the first that my eyes choosed to see was a basketball hat that Niall gave me as an early Christmas present. Ehh, Niall, I have missed him those days. I wore it and it matches perfectly with the outfit I choosed for that day.

I felt my mum's hand on my shoulder when I was having breakfast. I saw her beatiful face and I understood that she was trying not to show the tears.

-I know that in some ways I'm the reason you're in collage now and even far of us, - she started and knowing her as well as I do I knew that it would be a long speech. - "things to admire at and things to thank for" - I felt something inside me after these word. They were part of the note that I left on the present I got for her. "I admire it, I love it"- I could read this on her eyes.

-And it's the truth. - I sad and hugged her. It wasn't the long speech I was waiting to hear.

...

"Be back right now or I'll leave the collage" I read on my phone screen. Niall.

"Reply me young lady." Niall again.

"I'm on the way. Leave if you want." - I text him.

"I prefer not to." - I knew his answer.

Driving alone is one of the things that I love and hate at the same time, kind of reflection and bordem in the same time. Anyway my life as a 17 had been so simple for them both, always a crazy, weird girl addicted to fashion, to parties but at the same time the good student, the sensitive girl and the innocent who believed at the prince, the real prince. I still do believe what one can call bullshit and others advanced imagination, the magic tale with a magic prince, in a magic world. The idea of being a princess isn't as acttractive as finding a prince. I have never had one. I was waiting.

I arrived. Finally. And it was like everybody had read my mind. In front of me was that new life, that collage. A crazy weird fashion addicted girl on a collage isn't the best choise possible. A place where you should talk after taking permission, wear a uniform and face different funny rules. The first words I said to my mother after coming here were "If I don't like this I would change school next year." What an agreement, a year there.

-You young lady really don't know how to be a collage girl, a party's coming, all these things to talk about and you stand in front of this building like admiring it.- Niall's voice. He came toward me and gave me a hug.

-Hey blonde, I've missed you.- I hugged him back. And there he is, the one that i call sun in a rainy day and the rainy day is that building in front of us. I have less than three months that I know him and he's so special. Not the heartbroken and quiet guy but the smile one, the funny one, a good boy, friend and adviser. And a pizza addicted. He's big.