Chapter 3

-Tomorrow, please. - I couldn't be more tired.

-You okay?- God knows what has happened to my face. He looks worried.

-No, I don't think so. But I'll if I have some sleep.

-Okay let's go together.- Niall proposed.

-Hey it's not like I'll fall. Don't babysit me.

..

-What?

-Nothing, let's go. - he almost whispered but I listened his words "ehh, you should see your face"

I'm known for being a party addicted and usually these types of people can dance all the night and then go at another party and dance again but those people wouldn't feel proud to know that there also exict those kind of party addict like me. I couldn't help it.

-Hi I'm Niall and this is your room. Hope I won't have to introcude myself again tomorow despite what..

-What you were about to say, yes i know.
You can finish your pizza although it must be cold I know you won't help it. Thanks for everything.

-See you tomorrow "fake party..

-Shut up and go. Good night.- I said and i closed the door. I could hear Niall's laugh.

The room was a total mess as well as my head so the first thing I choosed to recover was the head. It needed sleep. I took off the dress and the heels but..

There was something on the floor. A glass. A glass of water. And a note. "Cheers."
Oh my god. No I'll sleep. I can't think. Well not I, my mind. I closed my eyes. Normally you can't see but an image appeared. Curlies and green. Then the elevator. The crush. The.. him. Him. Him.
Why couln't I remember Lou, how good the birthday was, Niall, his present, Zayn's cuteness or I don't know me, my look, my dress but why excatly him?

What a man. Well he was beautiful. Not. Okay and a little sexy. Sarah stop. And a stupid. Yes, Sarah, proud of you.

I came here almost an hour ago dying with my head killing me and Niall who wanted to tell me something and I didn't listened to him and I'm not doing nothing to help my head because of a, of a boy who doesn't have the right to do this. Does not. Even though he is doing. I call my memory for all the scnene to see again everything. Okay now that I have it clear I am sure I wanna kill him. First the crush, then his rudeness, then the glass, the glass..wait what about the "cheers" glass I found?

No it's crazy. Someone has been there and must have..no, it's for me, there's a note as well. I got the glass and the note and I glance. The glass was excatly the same. No way, no fucking way. This is a joke. He couldn't. Even if he want, how could he do this, bring this to my room or stuff? But who else? It's the same glass and water and that note. And why a glass? It's almost ridiculous to bring a glass as a "present". It's ironic.

I'll sleep. He does not excist. Stop. And sleep. Sweet dreams.

..

Knock..knock

-A little more please..

Knock..knock

-Wait,wait,wait coming..

-Oh Zayn, good morning. - I hugged him back.

-Good morning?

-Zayn what?

-It's 4:00 pm but okay good morning.

-4:00 pm? What? - I grabbed my phone. 5 missed calls and 11 messages. And yes it was 4:00 pm.