Chapter 9

I would really want not to act like a person is supposed to act in such situations, when the temper takes out the best of us but I think I nearly did. When Harry's name was called to the music group I hated the idea that I had to share some more time with this guy who constantly in one way or another since he appeard was near me often, too often.

-There's the room when you all can discuss your ideas about the presentation, you have 30 minutes for this and then you all will be back to college. Good luck. - we thanked the secretary who was very polite to us and entered the room.

To my surprise Harry was inside since the beginning. It was supposed to hear our names first, seems like he chose the group by himself. His right hand was holding a paper which was placed on his lap and the other hand was making a melodic noise on the table. Then, there us our eye contact. His eyes, green actuaclly met mine and this was followed by a shy smile which he doesn't wear all the time, very rarely even as far as I know him.

We all introduced ourselves and then one of the boys tried to organise the situation and asked about any idea.

-We need someone who can play an instrument. - He quickly said. - Then a good writer who can create some lyrics or so.

-I..I have taken piano lessons so if you want to I could..

I was cut of from the Harry's hand melody which stopped when I mentioned the fact. I saw him then he start doing it again acting like nothing but his surprised face was obvious.

-That's really great it will work - Harper happily reacted. I forgot she was there.

-That's so good Sar but.. - Niall was trying to tell me something.

-Yes?

-Harry plays guitar so maybe he wants to..

-Niall, you good friend, I'm sure our melody in guitar and piano will work as good as my life relation to Sarah. So I'm excited about this. - Harry's voice interrupted. First of all the last thing I expected Harry to know was playing an instrument because when it comes to music the soul is so weak it only speaks through those chords which warms your entire being. He just seems far from this. And the second is that he calls my name so rarely that I had a strange impact when I heard my full name called by him. And the third is that I still can't get how many coincidence will be between us two?

I ended up accepting the fact that since we're in this together we will do it and just forget that the boy who is joining me on this project seems to be the most unattractive mistery I have came across to. Because he holds so much inside but does nothing to show that. But a mystery never gives up on inviting you to its dark and precious side..

Harry and I had a eye contact for the hundredth time tonight. I was trying to quickly direct my view to another point when he caught me but he noticed it.

-I think you like me. - he softly and suddenly whispered. - I think you think of me too many times during the day and picture me like a devil or something but this happens when that "devil" attracts you.

What should I say? What can I say? What do I want to say? - Well, since you said this terrible easy joke it wouldn't be a problem to me to say that you're right. - not finished. He didn't expect that. - but only for the first part of the sentence, only for the devil stuff. The boys love attention and showing strength when their deepest part of heart is full of colours which has nothing to do with the strength they pretend to have.

-The first part of the sentence includes the fact that you think of me too many times during the day. - He wasn't even touched by my word and kept his own game.

-Do you really think I would fill my day with thoughts about you?

-Not buying it. - He said and looked away.