the one with the chocolate eyes.

One more boring day crawled around the town of Derry. You could consider it was a quiet city, even though full of ignorant and intolerant people.

It was that way that Richie Tozier, -the boy who worked in the only record store in the city, named Kingd'isco- thought. The boy stared into the space, entertained with the little, almost null store's turnover because the clock marked fifteen past seven, near by the curfew the city embraced. Although we're in the twenty-first century the costumes were very traditional and the technology, unusual.

As there was no one in the store, Richie put on his headphones and turned on his Discman, allowing to relax his whole body in the chair that wasn't the most comfortable one, but it was enough to get by. He was drumming his fingers along the song that played: Roadhouse Blues.

Ah, keep your eyes on the road, your hand upon the wheel

Richie closed his eyes and jammed to the song, imitating the movements of the instruments simulating an air guitar.

Yeah, we're going to the roadhouse, gonna have a real, a good-time

Richie kept his eyes closed, without noticing a brown-haired boy with also brown eyes that was entering the store. The boy walked in a hurried pace, looking over the shelves full of vinyls and some manual records hanged by the ceiling, attracting his attention. He was very distracted and intrigued by everything in the store that it took long for him to repair that in a few meters over had a red-haired boy with curls doing frantic movements with his hands singing a familiar song to his ears.

Let it roll, baby, roll, let it roll, baby, roll

Red-haired boy yelled while singing, causing Eddie, -the boy that looked the vinyls- a big fright and drove his attention to him, raising his eyebrows, intrigued by such scene.
Somehow, was it fate, destination or the universe, made it Richie open his eyes and look towards Eddie right in front of him. Their eyes met each other causing a intergalactic shock, like his eyepieces universes waited for this to happen, to met each other.
Richie cracked a smile and Eddie returned with a shy smile, turning his attention to the vinyls while trying to distract his red colored cheeks after that. They matched perfectly with the coloring of the tall boy had.

He didn't saw Richie coming, so he shrank back when he heard a voice on his side:

"Do you like cigarettes?" the tall one asked smiling softly and with his eyes fixed on the vinyl that the boy held (obviously without noting it)
"Sorry? I don't smoke" Eddie said with furrowed brow, raising his head to face the boy that was now centimeters away from him.

Richie cracked a laugh and looked to the minor, explaining:

"Na, it's a band. The one you're holding it. It's know by Cigarettes After Sex. I know, the name is very promiscuous and suggestive" he opened a smile while saying it "but they have calm musics that make you chill and take you to another world." Richie said carefully taking the vinyl out of the boy's hand

"Come here, i wanna show you something. Im Richie, by the way" he reach out his other hand to shake the boys hand, in a way to introduce himself.

"Im Eddie." the boy spoked softly and grabbed Richie's cold hand, shaking it and following him to a place away from the store's front door.