𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬- 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐓.𝟏

requested by: @23KGOLD

"Why you ain't tell me you was getting your hair done? I would've paid for it." Mike said sitting across the table from me.

We were at a Bubble Tea Shop waiting for Bryce Griggs and his girlfriend that he found in two days of living here, but that's not my business.

I personally wasn't fond of Bryce, but I wasn't about to pass up a bubble tea offer, especially since i'm not paying.

"Why would I want you to pay 150 dollars for my hair?" I asked him as he grabbed my hands.

"You paid that much for some braids that just go straight to the back of your head?"

"First of all, I didn't pay for anything. Secondly, yes they do go to the back of my head. Is that a problem?" He shook his head and I smiled.

"I thought so."

"You look so cute though baby." He smiled.

"Thank you baby."

The bell rung and we both looked to see Bryce and the girl walk in. She was a pretty little latina girl, Mikey's type for sure. People always ask how I pulled him. I always said because of my personality, but in reality I had no actual clue.

They went to the counter and ordered their drinks. I looked at her apperance and rolled my eyes. Her ass and titties were all out and her romper was all in her ass. I understood it was hot, but come on now sis put some decent clothes on.

"Be nice." Mikey said as they walked up to us.

"Always." I lowly replied as they got closer.

"Waddup gang." They dapped each other and Mikey up to move beside me.

The girl hugged him and I raised my eyebrow but quickly fixed my face. She threw up a hand to me and I threw one back up cause i'm matching energy.

"Wassup Y/N? You not speaking or some?" He said laughing sitting across from me.

"Hello Bryce." I put on a fake smiled and he nodded.

"This my girl Yasmin, bad ain't she?" I looked over at Mikey and waited for him to say something before I slapped the shit out of him.

"She cute." He said and I nodded chuckling.

Strike one.

"What type of tea y'all got?" Ms. Yasmin asked basically giving Mikey the googly eyes. I kept my cool and let him answer while I sipped from my cup.

"I got strawberry and Y/N got passion fruit." She nodded and flashed a smile.

"I got some simple you know the lil grape junt. They ain't got these in Houston." Bryce said sipping from his cup.

I looked over at the the girl seeing her still giving my boyfriend the eyes looking like the damn heart eyes emoji.

"Anyways Bryce, how are you adjusting?" I asked trying to stir up a conversation before I went across this hoe head.