Chapter 6- Finally It's Stacy

Stacy's POV

I literally think I'm dreaming right now! None of this is right, neither true!! First of all, Bridget never got here! And second of all, I met Nash Grier!!! And third of all, I still can't believe Im carrying a gun!!!!!!!! THIS IS CRAZY!!!! The girl Nash was holding was soooooo lucky!!! The table was blocking the way but I think Nash took of the blindfold and kissed her. I saw her flinch. I excused myself to the bathroom. Trying to think where Bridget would be and clear everything. So, I came to the building because I needed to pee. I carried a gun because Fox 5 news said there were murders. Then, I killed the murders, and found Nash Grier. Ok .... Wow.... I came back to the table and saw the girl had woken up and they were kissing. "So, this is her, the girl who saved me...us." He told her. She looked at me and I couldn't believe my eyes. "Bri--Bridget????????" I asked softly. "Stacey??? OH MY GOD STACEY!!!!!" She started crying and hugged me very tightly while I hugged her even tighter. We were both breaking down in tears. "I thought I lost you!! I'm so glad your alive!!!! Why did you take so long to get to Los Angeles?" I asked, then I saw Nash's face glow. " Wait, Bridget she is your best friend??" He asked. "Yeah! Isn't she great!!!!!" She yelled. Nash stood up and came closer to me. "Thank you, so much...without you Bridget and I would have never made it out. And. Thank you for making Bridget happy in her life." He whispered so Bridget wouldn't hear. "You're welcome. Hey! Bridget!!!!! You and Nash are together?????? You broke my heart Bridge!!!!!! I hate you!!!" I yelled teasing her. No, seriously, I wish I was her. She giggled and kissed Nash so she can make me 'jealous'. Phshhhh...I'm never jealous!! Anyway, I offered Nash and Bridget to stay at my house, since I lived alone. We chit-chatted about stuff and how bridget got here....we finally went to bed...

A/N
HEY SO THE PIC FOR THIS CHAPTER IS STACEY....THX FOR THE 200 READS ON MY BOOK, I WOULD LIKE TO GET MORE LOVE YOU GUYS!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤