17.

//edited//

I woke up to hear Katriss rambling on and on about.

Draco Malfoy? He was jealous?

Katriss then told us to kiss.

Jeez, I don't want my first to be fake! I thought, breaking into Harry's mind, he was unsure also, so in a split second, I created a hologram of us kissing and made us invisible, using my powers.

"How did you do that???" Harry said. I took in a breath.

"Harry James Potter do NOT tell anyone about this, and don't freak out. I, have, uh, powers." He just nodded and then smiled.

"Its ok, I won't tell, and that's pretty cool!" He whispered, and we heard my sister talking to a puppy.

We switched out from the holograms and asked her what she was doing. She just shrugged and told us to go back to kissing. Harry and I shuddered, and began to eat, him eating regular food, and me, ambrosia charmed to look like food.

"Soooo?" I dragged on, not wanting Harry to feel bored, and also not wanting to seem boring. "Whatcha been up to?" Harry scratched his forehead, pain flickering on his face.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, a concerned look on my face. Harry just gave me a weak smile.

"Fine." He croaked out. I gave him a look.

"It's okay to not be okay." I said, and Harry gripped his forehead before passing out. "Okay, geez, I didn't mean pass out!" I exclaimed to myself.

What to do, what to do.... I thought, before the infirmary popped into my head.

But... That'll ruin his outlook, and the Slytherins are already taunting him... I guess I'll just pour some....... Water! On him. Yes, water will help. Water is good.

Oops, a little Posiden blood slipping through there...

Wait a minute, this is me talking to myself! No one can hear you Ev!

I cautiously glanced around me.

Or can they?

Ev, you're going crazy.

Thanks for those wonderful words of encouragement.

Your very welcome.

I suddenly remembered the body lying beside me, snapping back to reality.

"Right...." I said, raising my wand, "Argume- Wait don't I have powers? Yes, yes you do! Okay." I flicked my wrist, sending -32 degree water on Harry.

It was an accident, I only meant it to be room temperature!

Or was it...?

At that exact moment, I happened to have been thinking of an ice block in the ice age.

You're on point Evy, you're on point.

Or are you?

Harry shot up, shivering like a skeleton.

Oops.

"Sorry Hareh, I got kinda caught up in the Icy Atmosphere." I told him. He gave me a perplexed look, before shaking it off and hugging himself, whispering,

'Voldemort. Voldemort. Voldemort.'

"You're going to summon him if you continue with that." I said suddenly, snapping his attention towards me, the completely dry and warm girl that just happened to be the one he was courting.

"Glad to see you're fully awake." I said, summoning a blanket, which Harry was now encased in, only his eyes, mouth, and red nose visible. I laughed at his appearance, in which he joined in after a while.

"You," *laugh* "Look," *laugh* "So," *laugh* "Hilarious!" I managed to say, Harry joining in after my first laugh. We just sat like that, girl and burrito boy, laughing in a garden, whilst another girl talks to a puppy.

All in all, another regular day at Hogwarts. I thought.

After we'd all left, and I was the only person left in the ROR, I gave Hogwarts a last goodbye, before going into godly form and taking myself to the Capitol.

~Sorry for the short chapter I SWEAR there will be a follow up, part One to the Arena!! A.k.a. the Hunger games!!!! Hope you like my book and THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH FOR 396 READS!!!! -Everthorne~