All these little things

Well this is my first ever fanfic so I hope you like it. Comment, vote I take constructive criticism if it is needed. No hate please xoxo ;) <3 

~thanks 

Cheyenne

I slipped on my favorite t-shirt. A simple teal v-neck, and tan shorts . To finish off I pulled my long auburn hair to the side and put on my black TOMS. Plain but good enough to hang out with my bestfriend Zayn and his band who had also become very good friends of mine since the X Factor. Zayn and I had been friends since we were nine when I moved to Bradford, so about nine years now and I had to admit I kinda really liked hanging out with him and the lads now. All the members of the band One Direction were so nice and funny and sweet as hell. If that even makes any sense.

I hurried down the steps after my phone went off with a text from Harry.

HAZZA:  

Hurry up babe, don't keep me and the lads waiting ;)

Then one from Niall

NIALLER:  

C'mon Vic I'm sooo hungry and the boys said I can't eat til you get here :o

That really got me out the door. I rushed Into the back seat of the expensive looking blue car. I didn't bother to see what kind. I had never really been into cars very much besides riding in them. I guess that's just me.

Louis, who was driving turned on the radio to play, of course, the all famous What Makes You Beautiful by none other than the 5 boys I was with right now. Harry started singing, then Niall, Louis followed then Zayn and Liam. It was so cool. I loved when they sang because they were all so talented. I joined in and it super cheesy but I enjoyed it alot. We pulled up to Nandos and before we could even stop to park Niall jumped out of the car and ran into the restaurant excitedly. 

"oh Niall save us some food please!" Louis called out with a chuckle. 

The rest of us walked into Nandos and it smelled delicious. We walked up to the table where Niall was already ordering a ton of food for us, after we ate we headed home and watched scary movies, I wasn't very good with those so I held on to Zayn the whole time as he had his arms wrapped around me. Soon I went to go to sleep in my room and awoke to the feeling of multiple bodies squishing into my bed, the boys had climbed in bed with me and fell asleep. I didn't mind though. I slowly nuzzled into Zayn and fell back asleep. I couldn't have been happier.

Well I hope you enjoyed it! I'll update more for the next part but that's all for noww!!!! <3