Chapter 2- Shopping!

I woke up to yelling and a loud banging noise. I tiredly got up brushed my hair and ran downstairs. I stepped into the living room to see Louis jumping on Harry's lap and Liam yelling at them and Niall, of course, was eating. I walked up to Zayn who had a grin on his face.

"g'mornin' babe" he said happily

I began to speak but was loudly interrupted by Louis yelling.

"morning Victoria!"

I sheepishly smiled and said

"morning boobear!"

To which he picked me up in a big bear hug.

"ouch, Louis you're crushing me"

He let go after this and I walked over to the table where Niall was eating tons of different kinds of breakfast food.

"Goodmorning sleepy head!" exclaimed the adorable blonde headed boy, food muffling his Irish accent.

I giggled and walked over to make some Pop-tarts. Hot fudge sundae of course because that's my favorite flavor. When they popped up I quickly scarfed them down and asked a hyper Louis what the plans were.

"We are goin to the mall love" he replied with a grin

"ooh yay! Shopping!" I replied half excited

Only because they would try to pay for me and I just felt so bad when they did that. Plus the boys would try to talk me into getting something "sexy". Which I didn't want.

"We have to get you some new outfits for the tour" Harry said with a seductive look on his face

"what? No! I didn't know I was- really?"

"yeah babe" replied Liam with a smile

All of them giggling at my response.

"oh my gawd! Yay! I'm so happy!"

I pulled them all in for a group hug and then I hurried up and got dressed. Maroon colored skinny jeans and a white tank top that read "London". To finish it off I put a beanie on and slipped on some vans. I nodded acceptingly in the mirror at my reflection and headed downstairs to see the boys all ready to go. I walked up to Zayn and he just gave me a big smile and said

"we better get goin now if we wanna make it home before the fans get out of school"

The rest of the boys agreed and we all piled outside and into the van.

When we got to the mall I immediately was drawn to Urban Outfitters and I ran inside. Picking up item after item. When I left that store I already had 3 bags. We walked towards Victoria's Secret and I started to turn away when Harry pulled me in. Zayn had gone off with Liam and Louis. Niall had went to the Food Court I believed.

"Hazza don't make me get-"

I was cut off as Harry handed me a big handful of frilly lacy undergarments.

"go try these on, would you love?"

Harry had a huge smirk on his face.

I sighed and went into the dressing room. When I had tried on the last pair I hear Harry start to speak

"I wish I could see them on you Victoria" I could just hear the smirk in his voice. Ironic. I was in Victoria's Secret.

"oh Hazza, keep dreaming."

"I might if you let me see- well I may just come in there myself"

I got worried because the dressing rooms didn't have locks and knowing Harry he may actually fulfill his words.

I heard the door creep open and I shrieked and threw my hands over myself quickly.

"Harry Edward Styles! Get the hell out of here!"

He just grinned.

"they look just as good as I thought babe"

I smacked him and pushed him out, well tried. Before I could he pulled me in and kissed me. At first I accepted, but then panicked and shoved him away.

Soon I was nervous so I put my clothes back on in a rush and stepped out of the dressing room

"I'm getting these Vic, I don't care what you say"

How was he acting so normal?

I stormed out of the store in anger and confusion and quickly found Louis.

" Louis can I speak to you for a second?"

"of course love go ahead!"

Liam and Zayn gave me strange looks and I slowly said

"alone?"

"oh yes of course" he replies shooing away the other 2 lads.

"What's on your mind?"

I got very nervous, but then quickly spat out:

"Harry just kissed me!"

Louis just looked at me in shock then it faded to a sly smile, but around the corner the reaction I saw from a listening Zayn was different.

He quickly balled his fists and stormed if in the other direction. What was wrong with him?

Louis just looked at me and said

"so are you like, Vicarry or wait wait, Hartoria! Oh there really is no winning with this now is there?"

I got wide eyed and said "Noooo no no!" when I heard Harry' voice from behind me

"we could be if you'd like, hmm?"

Too much pressure for me to handle I ran off in the other direction and went and got in the car and waited for the boys to come. I was pissed as well as being very confused. I then texted Liam to gather up the boys so we could go, oh and would we have some... Speaking to do with some of them. That is, if I could get out my words or if I would just chicken out. I guess I'd just have to wait and see.