Chapter 3-

After a long, silent car ride home we arrived at my house and I quickly ran in and took my jacket off. I wasn't looking forward to talking to Harry or the other lads if they knew what had happened with me and him. Especially Zayn, I was to afraid of what he would think, or if he was mad at me.

"Victoria lets watch a movie!"

Louis yelled as he jumped onto the couch excitedly. He popped in none other than the Lion King, what a surprise.

The rest of the boys piled onto the couch as well, Louis on the end, then Harry, Me, then Zayn and Liam, leaving Niall on the end. I was extremely uncomfortable and it was awkward too considering, the mall situation. I went to get up from my spot but Harry pulled me back down, grabbing my hand with a big smirk on his face. I developed a evil glare on my face, but it slowly faded to a grin.

"You wouldn't leave us, would you Tori? that wouldn't be very nice." Harry said with a glint of seduction in his eyes.

"Fine Hazza, but it's not for you!"

i stuck my tongue out at him and then turned to Zayn snuggling into his shoulder while still glaring at Harry. I was so pissed at hiim, really for no reason. I was just angry at him for the mall, I wonder what all he had seen. I quickly shook off the thought and glanced at Niall who had tears under his eyes and a handful of popcorn in his hand. i giggled an turned my head towards the movie again, Mufasa died. I have to admit, it upset me even though i have seen this movie multiple times. (thank the boys for this) 

Soon the movie was done and Louis, Liam and Niall left to go do god knows what. Leaving me there still smushed between Harry and Zayn who didn't seeem to want to move. They were acting very casual like there were no other spaces on the couch for them to sit, soon i got up and said

" i need to talk to both of you, who wants to go first?"

Harry stood and grinned at me cheekily, 

"i'll go babe"

i scowled and told him to follow me to the Kitchen, where i sat down on the table and he did soon after.

"hmm, this is a good place to-"

"Harry, no! i actually meant talking! with words"

"oh what kind of words Tori?" he smirked

"serious ones, Why did you kiss me at the mall? especially when i was, umm... exposed..."

he just chuckled at me

"it's not funny, i didn't like you like that!"

"didnt? as in, past tense?"

"whatever Harry"

"so you like me now hmm?

"i never said that!"

"Victoria, you didn't have to!"

i tried to reply but, once again, Harry grabbed me and pulled me into him, pushing his soft lips into mine, i started to push him off, but soon i gave in. i was actually, enjoying the kiss. 

soon i stopped myself though, i panicked and backed up from him.

He gave me a smile

"told you that you didnt have to say anything!"

i got up and started to shove him out of the kitchen

"Harry we'll talk about this later!"

i ran off to see Zayn with a smile on his face, waiting patiently in the living room like he was anticipating something. Harry sat next to him with an overly smug look on his face. I grimaced at him and told Zayn to come follow me into the kitchn the same as i did Harry a few minutes ago. He smiled and sat down at the table, i sat down next to him and grabbed his hand.

"Zayn are you alright?"

I stared into his beautiful brown eyes, he was lterally beautiful. In a manly way of course. i couldn't take my eyes of of him. It was then i realized how much i really did love Zayn. Was he the only one i loved though? I didn't want to think about it.

"Yes, I'm fine Victoria, i understand it was a misunderstanding right?"

I loved the way it sounded when he said my name, it sounded so lovely.

"Oh yes, entirely! We can still be fwends right?"

I said shooting him a little puppy face, he hugged me tight and i looked up at him he was staring into my green eyes as i stared right back into his brown ones, I felt perfect.

"Of course we can babe!"

He kissed me after finishing his words and our lips collided. It was like two perfect puzzle pieces that fit together just right. I didn't want this moment to end, he was so warm and i felt so comfortable in his arms, i could have kissed him forever but he pulled away.

"I'm so sorry Vic, i didn't think-"

"It's okay Zayn, it's fine, we should go back in the living room now."

"Alright"

he smiled, i smiled backat him happily, but then realized somthing bad

"I'll be in there in a second, don't wait up okay?"

"alright, see you in a minute then"

I realized, i had just kissed 2 boys, in less then even 1 hour, oh shit. This is not going to end well.