Chapter 4- Irresistable

I walked into the living room once again. I saw all the boys waiting for me. I got really scared at first then tried to slip on a fake smile. maybe they wouldn't notice? Hopefully not, i glanced at Zayn who had been smiling profoundly, then at Harry who had a content grin on his face. I went to sit  down next to Niall who i didn't know if he was suspicious of me, or just making a strangeface for no reason. Is was dead silent...

"So guys whatya wanna do?" I said, a bit too loud for the awkward silence.

Louis stood abruptly 

"well i think we should go to the beach! it's nearby and it's nice and hot outside! plus the 2 lover boys can see Victoria here in a bikini right?" 

Louis winked and started to get a silly grin on his face. Harry, did one of his signature smirks and Zayn blushed. I thought it was adorable but then freaked out again.

"I don't know we have some pervs here Lou..." I glanced at Harry as i said this who gave me an innocent little smile.

"Who me? I'd never.." He said with a sarcastic tone.

I shook my head and stood up next to Louis,

"Fine. Let's go to the beach everyone!"

I hurriedly got my stuff together:

-towels

-sunscreen

-bathing suit

-random snack things

-and my ipod

i ran downstairs and yelled for the boys ton hurry up, turns out they were already in the car. I jumped in the back, the only seat left, next to Harry, of course. When i sat down he set his hand on my leg. I tried to push him off my leg, but knowing Harry he set it right back on.

"How 'bout some firetruck hmm?" he whispered into my ear

"No Hazza Stop it"

He started to raise his hand up my thigh, my face turned bright red and i threatened him.

"If you don't stop i will yell very loudly right now"

He only replied by raising his hand more, i had told him what i would do so i decided to do it.

"HARRY STOP IT THAT IS SO AWKWARD! RED LIGHT! RED LIGHT! AWKWARD! THIS JUST ISN'T RIGHT!"

I giggled and Harry's face turned deep red and i just i got a very large grin on my face.

-

We arrived at the beach and we all piled out of the car at once. They ran striaght to the water and i went to the changing room. I threw on my pink two piece and put my hair up into a messy bun. then i slipped a towel over me and walked over to Zayn who was waiting for me patiently smiling.

"Ready to get in?"

"Yup!" i said popping the p.

I ran into the water and jumped on Louis back.

"Go horsey go!" I yelled before He jumped up in the air and then went under water i hurriedly shoved him under more and swam off to Zayn who was still standing on the shallow end of the beach.

"C'mon Zayn, swim with me pweaseee?" I gave him a puppy dog face and grabbed his hand, pulling him slowly into the water. At first he winced then he started to come further into the water. He backed up for a moment, quivering, then proceeded til the water was to his abs, not to mention he has a six pack. I blushed then started to follow after him. I saw Harry looking me up and down. I ignored it and swam over to where they were all at. Once I got there i was attacked by water splashing up in my face and all around. Suddenly it stoppped. I opened my eyes to see Harry shielding me with his body. It was so sweet. I didn't know he could be sweet. I smiled and held onto his shoulders. I didn't know who i wanted, but i think Harry was a little irresistable.