Make it or break it

Demi's POV

It's been 3 weeks now. I stare at the wall and try to be calm but the tears keep coming and I have no idea why. Actually I have a clue, it's Emma. I can't understand why I can't just talk to her I miss her so much it's killing me. I'm dying inside

Jake and Ashton barge into my room. "Get your ass up. We're going to See Emma right now. I'm tired of this fucking game. You guys of been friends since you were fucking in diapers. You have the guts to go out on stage and sing in front of people but you don't have the guts to face your best friend?" Ashton was pissed.

"Ashton you don't understand. if your best friend told you she was a lesbian how would you react? And you're right we have been friends since we were in diapers that's why am so fucking pissed off" I snap back.

"get the fuck up we're going now" Ashton grabs my stuff & leaves.

"He's right you know. You can't keep running away from the truth. Emma loves you with all her heart she's the only thing that you have and you're the only thing that she has besides us." Jake says quietly as he leaves.

I get up and put my shoes on. I don't even bother to put make up on why should I? I have nothing to look good for because Emma is not going to be my friend after this.

We arrive at the place most familiar to me. I start to cry a little bit inside. This is going to be so difficult especially if Lyza is here.

Jake opens the door with the spare key, & hollers for Emma. She comes down the stairs.

"hey guys how's it going? what are y'all doing here?" Emma smiles, than she sees me in the background, her smile fades.

I smile Hafely. I try to say something but the words don't come out.

"Uh... Hey Emma.." I say fighting off tears. By this point we hadn't spoken for 3 weeks.

She looks at me and nods. Oh my gosh this is going to be torture. I completely break down and begin to bawl.

"Emma I missed you so much. I'm so sorry for the way I reacted I love you more than anything in this world and I could not bear to lose you that's why I ran away because I couldn't face the fact that if I kept doing this then I was going to lose you..." I said through each breath.

She began to walk up to me but then stopped.

"Demi. Just tell me one thing, Does it really bother you that I like girls? Does it really bother you that I'm a lesbian? Because if it does, i don't think that I can do this. This is who I Am, this is who have always been and I can't do anything about it." She said gently, I could see her eyes begin to water.

"It doesn't bother me that you're lesbian Emma, i'm bothered because you waited 21 years to tell me. I understand that it's a difficult thing to say, but I mean, why would you think that it would affect me? Jake & Ashton are gay for crying out loud. & if you liked girls, why wouldn't you just kiss me?" I said.

"What do you mean? That was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. How could you be so selfish.?! I lost my best friend for three weeks because she couldn't except fact that I like girls oh, wait you couldn't except the fact that I didn't tell you until that night?! And why didn't kiss you? Why the hell what I kiss my straight best friend and then tell her I'm a lesbian the next morning? That's fucking stupid. I wasn't going to kiss you because that would be taking advantage of you because you're fucking drunk."

"Who the fuck said I was straight Emma?! Fuck this, you can't treat me like I'm a stupid bitch!" I cried even harder.

Everybody in the room got quiet. Shit.. I just let out my biggest secret. I wasn't straight. And I was in love with Emma...

"What do you mean by who said you were straight? You never shown signs of being gay or even bisexual or bi curious. You're straight Demi, or you're confused." Emma looked at me confused.

"No Emma I'm not. I have to tell you something..." I say sitting down. "i'm not straight. In fact I've been in love with you for the longest time.. And I never told you because I never knew that you were lesbian. I'm sorry I should go. Your girlfriends probably upstairs listening to us..."

"No. You can stay here this is your home after all..." Emma half smiled.

She went out the front door & left me with the boys. They just stared at me. I looked at them, as they both shook their head in disappointment. Emma walked back in & went to my room to set my stuff down.

"Welcome home..." she said. Before she walked up the stairs, she turned back "by the way Lyza isn't here. She won't be anymore. We're broken up."