medication

Demi's POV:

"Babe!" I shouted out after we got home. Emma got out of the car like 20 minutes ago & bolted into the house without me, so I've been sitting downstairs on the couch by myself...

"Hold on gorgeous! I'm almost done" Emma replied after 2-3 minutes.

"Almost done?" I think to myself. I start walking up the stairs to see what she was suspiciously doing, but by the time I get up the stairs Emma closes her bedroom door before I can see what she was hiding.
I look at her with my arms crossed

"What are you hiding from me?" I say with a smirk & one eyebrow raised, and Emma lets out a laugh.

"You'll see later" she walks passed me & smacks my ass, but she stays behind me. She grabs my hips from behind & whispers "lets go for a swim"

As we walk out back, hand in hand, I look at Emma & see a smirk on her face. I am suspicious, but let it go.

When we reached the edge of the pool, Emma looks at me & kisses me. "You know I love you right?" 

I feel the curves of my lips begin to bend upwards, "well of course I do" I say giddily "you know i love you?" I mimic the question

She smiles as she begins unbuttoning her shirt, and rips it off exposing her caramel colored skin tone. I can't help but stare at her and suddenly i become breathless as she takes off her jeans and approaches the water. She looks up at me and sees me staring.

"what?" She says with a soft smile.

All i could think about was how much i cared about emma, and how much i wanted to be with her for the rest of my life.

"nothing baby, i just love looking at you." I daddy back.

I remove my clothing leaving nothing but a necklace that emma bought me on.

I stick my arm in the water and slide in.

Emma's POV

when we pulled up to the house i quickly opened the door and ran upstairs.

Earlier that day i had bought roses, and sunflowers, candles and a couple bath bombs. I wanted tonight to be one of the most specialist nights that Demi and i have ever had.

I grabbed two bottles off champagne, and put them in the ice bucket. I set the bucket on the vanity & looked in the mirror. As i looked at myself, i noticed myself getting thinner & i noticed the bags under my eyes... It broke my heart looking art myself. "what if i die & leave her alone" i thought to myself. I opened the vanity drawer to reveal a little wooden box that had Demi's initial. It was a ring. A promise ring to be exact. Tonight i told demi that id live. That id do chemo... But chemo can only last so long... I took a deep breath and put the ring case on top of the vanityin front of the ice bucket, and met demi downstairs.

After demi and i decided to go for a late night swim, we headed upstairs. I calmly grabbed demi's hand and pulled her into my embrace before we open the door.

My heart began beating fast when i felt demi's fingers tracing my skin. I pull away and smile "ready for bed darlin?" I manage to choke out.
She nods and opens the door. As she opens the for and sees everything agree gasps