Chapter 6

"but like how did you know this place"
"I just..did" bora really want to stay there longer but unfortunately the class is almost started "welp..the class is almost started we should go now"
"Sure what class do you have?"
"Science"
"We have a same class..let's go" jaemin said as they start to walk to their class. Bora heard the science teacher is handsome he's also young.

They arrive at the class right before the bell rang..then the teacher came in he realized that there's a new student "hmm since we have a new student here.. you" he said pointed at bora "please introduce yourself" bora nodded and start to introduce herself "umm.. hello my name is kim bora nice to meet you"
"Ah..bora what a beautiful name anyway let's start the class "

"What's this teacher name" she asked jaemin who is beside her "lee taeyong" he answered
"handsome isn't he" jaemin sighed before answer "Yeah yeah whatever why you girls like him..i'm more attractive "
He said pouting..ngl bora's heart really melted he looked so cute but isn't it better if he beautiful inside "wait.. did you really jealous of your teacher?"
"Umm.. Mr.Na and Mrs.Kim pay your attention i will give you detention for today-"

"Ah yes" bora said "honestly i didn't mind to have a detention and spend time with this teacher though" she whispered
"But you need to spend time with me. You like it?"
"Ya know what i take it back"
Both of them started to pay their attention.

_____

Well the detention is pretty good although jaemin always disturb her which is absolutely annoying at least she can spend time with her good looking teacher. The detention finally finished on 8 p.m. "Let me send you home" bora shake her head "no it's okay" i thought he is bully why he's too kind? "Well if you say so"
Bora waved to him and walked to her house. Usually she will walk with minjun but minjun is busy today so..he need to walk alone.

When she was walking she suddenly bumped to a man. He seems drunk he also have an alcohol on his hand "I'm sorry" she said and quickly walked away "oi! Just sorry?! Are you blind?" He shouted. She try to ignore him but he grabbed her wrist "ah.. it's hurt" she said begging him to let her go " you fkin brat!"
"What are you doing with my girlfriend?" Both of them heard a cold voice and bora immediately know who he is

𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍..𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏
👁️👄👁️