Chapter 1: The Beginning.

" Welcome to HIGH SCHOOL where everything is better and everyone is more mature." HA ! Lies. High School is like every school. Drama, Love, Hate, Relationships beginning, ending. School shooting. Bulling. All high schools are the same. This is my last year of high school. I have my prom and a lot of other things going on. Its a first new day of school and still from day one of school all the way up to now i have one friend Zane. He has been there with me through everything. He was there when i needed someone the most. He was there for me when my dad left my mom for some stupid whore. That was when i was in 9th grade. Zane and I have been friends since we were four years old. We are now 17. Our plan is to finish high school, go to the same college and buy a big house. I couldn't imagine my life with out that boy. My mom enjoys having Zane around she say's " He is the gay son I've always wanted" and boy let me tell you that warms his heart up like i don't know what.. Yes my family is rich. I am rich. So why don't i have many friends you may ask? Because i don't dress the way kids do. I love my black clothes, teared and laced pants, shirts, my emo looks. My hair. My green eyes. I'm different from the rest.

Anyways first day of my senior year. My last year of high school. I'm picking out my clothes. I'm thinking a laced black shirt with a white undershirt, black ripped skinny jeans, my vans. Yes. I walk into my bathroom and turn on the hot water. The hot water beating down on my body feels amazing in the morning. I wash my hair with my strawberry shampoo and conditioner, god i love that smell. I use my kiwi body wash. I love them smells. After i wash my body i get out of the shower. I go to get dressed and Zane was still sleeping. I hit him in the leg. " Scarlett what was that for ! " Zane looks at me madly. " Sorry but you need to shower and get dressed remember school today! " He gets up and says something under his breath, i just role my eyes and get dressed. When I'm all finished getting dressed Zane walks in and gets dressed. " Scarlett your beautiful you don't need any make up ! You're not fake like all them other barbie dolls!" Zane says and smiles. " Zane, thanks but if i was beautiful don't you think i would have more friends and boyfriends? Nobody likes me but you everyone thinks i'm weird ! I only need you in my life. I don't even need a boyfriend! " I look at him waiting to see what he says but he just shakes his head and finishes getting ready.

We head down into the kitchen to get something to eat and drink. " Good morning baby girl. Good morning hunnie." My mom said to me and Zane while she kissed our foreheads. " I made your favorite coffee vanillia spice." My mother knows me so well. " Thanks mom, oh hey can i bring the car to school so we don't have to take that bus anymore? I mean it's getting old with all the immature people on there." My mom looks at me and goes " No but you can drive your OWN car to school. come out here ill show you ! " I was so happy ! " Thank's Mom !! I've always wanted a Bentley! Now i cant finally not drive your little car, sorry mom but the car is outta wack. Haha im sorry mom! I love you and thank you ! " I kissed my mom on the cheek, got into my new car and drove away.

I turned on the raido to find my favorite band Breaking Benjamin. It was What Lies Beneath. I start jamming out and Zane changes my song to Britney Spears. That's when i stopped my car. " We are not going to listen to Britney Spears! My car my stations! No im sorry but no ! Ha ha ha ha! It's going back!" Zane gave me that shut up you bitch look. All he said to me was " What ever ! You and your emo rock scream-o music can go off a cliff!" That was the highlight of my day. We stopped at Wonderful Alice's Cafe Shop to grab a few doughnuts. I got two chocolate with mint sprinkles onto. Zane got two creamed filled glazed with rainbow sprinkles. My next favorite band that came on was Anberlin and the song was Feel Good Drag. And i looked over and saw Zane jamming out a little bit. It was so cute !

As we pulled up to school and i saw all of the people who are jerks. I rememeber Jaded. Her nice looking body and perfect skin. She had beauty on the outside but she was a very very ugly person on the niside. When i was driving by to get a parking spot i spot someone who i've never seen before i heard Jaded yell the name of Xavier.

 Xavier, he was looking as stunning as ever. His hair so jet black and flippy and them blue-green eyes were to die for. He was so gorgeous. And it made perfect sense why he was with Jaded. She was absoultly beautiful on the outside. I could see why they would be perfect for each other. I finally found a parking spot. Parked the car and got out. I was standing next to my car and got the look of  disgust from Jaded. She is such a dumb bitch! "Never mind her Scarlett, she is a dumb whore and will leave him when she is done using him." Zane looks at me and winks and walks to the school. I yell after him " What Are You TALKING ABOUT! I'm not intrested in him and nor will i be! "

My locker is up on the very top floor. 08824 and right next to mine is Xavier. His locker is 08825. Great which means Jaded will know where my locker is this year. All i have to do is hope for the best. My 1st period class is French with Mrs. Kolster. That teacher loves me. I sit in the way back this year. I looked and i saw Xavier walk in. I was thinking to my self oh my god what am i going to do now?! The only empty seat is right next to me! So he has to sit next me yaya ! He takes a seat and looks at me smiles and say " Hey, my name is Xavier." I just smiled and said " Scarlett."

" Alright class, the seats you are in, are your seats for the rest of the year. So you better like who you're sitting next to and if not well get the hell over it and learn to like that person. Here are so test that should keep you busy just to see what you remember from 9th up to 11th. When you resive a test you may begin." She looks at me and smiles, i smile back. We really were busy for the past 47 mins of class. I finished right before the bell rung. 2nd i have studyhall, nobody i care for is in that class. 3rd is biology. Me and Zane have that class together! We also have 5th english 6th period lunch 7th music 8th gym, 9th another studyhall. 4th period history always puts me to sleep! Mr. D has the most annoying voice ever! He sounds like a short fat midget kid ! Now 5th period english i have Jaded, Xavier in that class together. She sees me and gives me that look again. I roll my eyes and sit down. Zane  comes in right before Xavier. Zane sits next to me and goes " Speak of the devil, we are gunna be living in a nightmare. Oh and she has her boy toy with her. This should get intresting."

I have 1st 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th with Xavier and i have Jaded in 4th 6th period lunch 8th period gym again. I feel like i should die. I walk up to my locker after enlish. Drop my stuff off and walked to Zane got hima nd whent to lunch. I got pizza wings mac&cheese orange and milk. Zane got wrap.. After lunch i whent to music. For the rest of the year Xavier is my partner. Cant this day get anyworse? Oh it does i have gym with Jaded. She has her little plastic bitches with her. They corner me and Jaded smiles and says to me " Well well well, if it isnt the dirty little skank Scarlett, I see the way you look at Xavier, don't try shit, or i'll get your ass this year worse than any other year. Got it you dumb cutting bitch?" She smiles. I took my stand, i pushed her and said " Why don't you back the fuck off and go to hell. Your nothing but a dumb plastic bitch who thinks she is gorgeous. Behind all that make up and plastic is a ugly little BITCH." She slaps me and i punched her in the face. Bad on my part. Fucked up my hand pretty badly. Her face on the other hand ha ha ha now she really needs make up.

I have to stay after school now because of her. I have a feeling this is just the beginning.....