Chapter 6

Millie pov.

I woke up on Angies lap and she was hugging me into her chest, she's really nice and just hope that I can stay here with her and not go back to foster home, they are so horrible, I think she loves me to because I love her and she cares about me, no one have ever done that before, I tiredly look up to her with my sleepy eyes and she smiles her big smile down to me, her smile is different to my father/ foster fathers as when ever they would smile it would be scary but I think i think that about every man.

-morning angel, we are going over my nieces house today, her names Violetta she's 17 and lives with her father German who's my brother in law..- she tells me but thinking is a man there scares me a little but I hide it to my self as I don't want to be bad by crying like my father said to me every time I cried that if I'd Carry on I'll be on my own and I don't want to loose Angie now.

-where's her mammy?..- I questioned and Angie looked sadly down to me, it's properly her sister as well, -she died 12 years ago in a car accident..- she said sadly so I cuddled her the best that I could, -right lets get going, I'm ready, but means as we haven't got clothes for you yet we can go shopping later just go over in your onesie, Vilu will lend you some as well..- she said as she held my hand and we walked to the car, I got in and she don't my seat belt up and then done the same for her and we started to drive.
------at the Castillo household-----
Angies PoV.

Once we got there, Millie held my hand tightly she seemed nervous and scared, -will they like me, is the man nice?...- she asked quietly as we was getting closer, -they will love you and German is very nice yes, olga their maid would love you,..- I said warmly I didn't want to tell her about romallo just yet as I could tell she's nervous about men as it is and I can't blame her.

We walked in and Millie was holding my hand as tight as she could, German was sat down and Vilu was right by the side of him, they both looked up and smiled big and warmly to us, -Angie!..- they both cheered and stood up as they walked towards us but Millie hid behind my back still holding my hand, -this is millie she is soon to be my adopted daughter, she's 6 and a little nervous..- I said and looked behind me.

Vilu walked by me and looked at Millie, -well you are so pretty Millie, I'm Violetta..- Millie smiled slightly, German went to do the sense but I whispered not to and told him I'll explain later. After introducing one another we all sat down on the settee, Vilu on the opposite settee, German sat by me and Millie on my lap and hugging into my chest shyly.