Caught up

Evelyn and Alan reached by teleporting an unknown city.
Everything looked like in a zombie apocalypse, buildings that were on fire, ill people, bad weather and animals that were crying and dying.

They had no idea where to start from and decided to help the animals and brought them to a shelter.

Both of them had powers, Evelyn could change the weather and Alan could heal the hurting ones by touch.

Evelyn closed her eyes and from thunders and storms she made a sunny weather. All she did was to connect herself to the astray and begged her cousin Sun to appear on the sky.

- Evelyn what have you done?! Alan asked boiling with anger.

- I just gave them some warm weather, why? Evelyn responded looking at the ground while shaking.

- You should've waited, she will get mad at us! Exclaimed Alan.

Evelyn spoted a small girl crying alone on the streets. She got lost from her parents while they were in a protest.

- Hello little one, come here! Evelyn approached her.

The little's girl eyes turned white and her hair freeze, making an icy path to stop Evelyn from reaching to her.

- Alan she's one of us! Exclaimed Evelyn.

They both were shocked and stepped away from the little girl. Her name was Alice and her original name was Winter, she got stuck in the summertime and couldn't escape.

- Will you hurt me? Alice asked the brothers looking straight at them in the eyes.

- No way! We are here to ressurect the remained ones! Exclaimed both of the brothers.

- Look behind you! Be careful! Exclaimed Alice while a strong thunder approached the brothers.

Evelyn got hit by the thunder and almost got her normal form but she got only a small mark on her forehead that looked like a vein. And that is how she got blood circulation like a normal human being. That meant that if she got hurt she could've lost blood.

- Oh no my baby sister! You're becoming one of them! Screamed Alan concerned.

- Don't worry dear brother, I will heal by turning these thunders into sun rays.

They grabbed Alice and brought her near a military camp fire to warm her up, but they noticed that she was melting so they secretly threw her in an icy river where she regained her strenght.

Alice thanked the two brothers and vanished into the icy river.
While Alan and Evelyn wondered around the military camp someone stopped them and asked them who they where while pointing guns towards them.

- Who are you intruders? A talk man in uniform asked them while frowning.

- We are Mckenzie brothers and we came all along from Iceland! Alan and Evelyn exclaimed while trying to appear intimidated by the officer.

- Show me your ID card right now or I'll shoot both of you without hesitation! The officer exclaimed.

Both of the brothers knew that they were in trouble and they didn't payed attention to the small details after they landed on Earth, and they didn't had any ID cards or identites in general.

- Look officer, we got here without any bad intentions and we just got lost while wandering around, sorry for walking on a restricted area! Alan tried to sort it out without making a possible scene.

Evelyn started to cry and went behind Alan's back as a form of intimidation towards the officer.

- Fine kids, go away and never come back around here or I will shoot both of you! The officer exclaimed and turned his back on the brothers.