As a butterfly

After the brothers had settled up in their new home, not permanently but temporary, they decided to explore their new world.

The police officer lady has announced them that no robbery had happened in that time and that they were still trying to find their belongings, but she let them know the fact that everything sounded sketchy to her and they could've been accused of misinformation and law violation.

*phone ringing*

Hello, miss Evelyn. I am officer Lynda, the one that you reported about being robbed. We never found any possible suspects, and our lane looks clear. I hope that you were not lying. You surely know that you can face charges if everything was a lie.

- Hello officer, I am really dissapointed to hear the devastating news. We won't stop until those guys will be caught!

* another officer enters the line *

-  Breaking news officers, two teenagers were caught on tape looting and breaking the windows from a store, a light skin girl and a pale boy, new in town, we are all looking up for them, if you find any possible clues that could help us find the trace we will offer you a reward.

*line interruping*

- Shit Alan! We got to run away! They got us everywhere on the news.

- What? What do you mean?

- Pack everything up, and run!

* line coming back *

- Hello, miss Evelyn? We are expecting you and your brother to the police station, if  you won't come by well being, we will have to arrest you.
H-h-hello?

* phone hangs up*

- Alan hurry the fuck up!

- I got to ask Rose to come with us, and probably help us.

- Why the hell would Rose come, we don't even know her!

- I do know her.

- What do you mean?

- I've seen her in the past. I will tell you, she doesn't recognise me.

- You're insane Alan, what the hell?

- She's miss Codequisx, I used to call her Code before, because her whole name contained a code to help us interact with other planets and times.

- I don't believe all of this bullshit, come on let's teleport out of this country.

Rose came out of the room with a glowing aura.

- Alan is right, I can help you guys.

- I am confused as shit, but let's go. Evelyn frowned and gasped taking both Alan's and Rose's hand to teleport.

After three days of travelling they reached out to a country. They've seen the flag but they had no idea where they were. The fact that their mission was of salvation, everyone stopped them, people were the actual monsters that they tried to fight and also save from their own misery. It was a twisted and interesting thing, the fact that Rose had known Alan for so long but had no clue that after 200 years he got to meet her again. Rose was his first love and the girl whom he searched for his entire lifetime.

Rose was born on Planet Xavya, where everybody had super powers, like electricity, power of creation the infinite and endless loop of power in that planet. She is 500 years old, and she came from the past to help Alan.
She and Alan had a baby girl named Viney and she is fifty years old, the youngest one. Viney is still living in Xavya with her god mother Deborah.
Alan never left her and so never did Rose.