Four

(Prompt): Louis and Harry are spending Christmas Eve together. Harry has run out to grab something from the store and Louis has decided to freshen up for him.

---------------------------------------

Louis sat on the edge of the bed, quite satisfied with himself. He took advantage of Harry's absence and decided to grab the outfit that he had put together over the past couple weeks and finally put it on. Everything fit perfectly and he felt his lips curl into a tight smile. He heard the door open and close downstairs, and could hear Harry murmuring something to himself.

"Louis? Boobear?" He yelled from the foyer.

"Up stairs love," the shorter man called back innocently, crossing his legs and folding his hands neatly on his knees.

"Oh man, babe," Harry said, shuffling into the room and rubbing his hands together, "It's so cold outside, like you wouldn't beli- oh wow," he looked up and instantly stopped talking.

"You look brilliant love," he purred quietly, taking in the sight before him.

Louis sat on the bed, blushed and pretty. He had on a soft white jumper with a red button down poking out from underneath of it and a black satin bow tie to accent it. Harry's eyes followed the black stripped suspenders that sat on either side of Louis' hips, attached to a plaid mini skirt with a white lace trim that ruffled just above his knees. His short, slender legs were dressed in red and white stripped stockings and his ankles crossed, making him look proper and dainty.

"You can touch," Louis said quietly, taking Harry's hand and guiding it down his body, "It's all yours," he smiled.

"Yeah," Harry breathed, nodding his head absent mindedly and taking a seat next to Louis.

Louis straddled Harry's waist and sat on his lap, gripping his hips and pushing them down slightly. Harry moved his head forward and brushed his lips carefully across Louis', feeling his skin tingle as Louis moved slowly against Harry.

Harry grabbed the back of Louis' head, tangling his long fingers in Louis' hair and pulled him in for another kiss, a longer one this time. Louis opened his mouth and let Harry run his tongue along his bottom lip, then the front of his teeth, before pushing it in and meshing it against the small man's.

Louis sighed quietly and rolled his hips forward, feeling Harry growing hard beneath him. Harry grunted quietly and kissed Louis' harder as his other hand fell down Louis' back and caressed him, stopping at the bottom of his spine and slipping his hand under Louis' skirt. Louis squeaked in surprised as Harry's cool fingers brushed against his skin. Louis gripped Harry's shoulders and gave them a slight push.

Harry understood Louis' sign and carefully laid back on the mattress, keeping one hand around Louis' waist to keep him balanced and secure. Louis dug his knees into the mattress and started to kiss down Harry's neck, his fingers starting to unfasten the buttons of his shirt.

Harry drew one of his knees up beside him and pushed it against Louis' side. He slipped his hand under the waistband of Louis' underwear and glided it up and down the curve of him bum, grabbing it harder and moaning at the thought of rimming him.

"Lou," he moaned, catching Louis' attention.

"Louis, I wanna top," he stroked Louis' entrance, causing the man to bite back a moan.

"Prove it," Louis teased, pushing Harry's flannel off of him.

Harry smirked and wrapped his arm around Louis' waist again, then flipped them in one swift move, slamming his back into the mattress. Louis looked up at Harry, shocked, and batted his eyes.