Five

Prompt: Harry and Louis are having a lazy day at the flat watching Netflix. However, they get slightly distracted.

-------------------------------------

"Pick something!" Harry whined, using the controller to look through the menu.

"No," Louis crossed his arms in front of him and wrapped his arms around Harry.

"C'mon, I picked last time. Stop being so difficult you brat."

Louis laughed and nuzzled his head into the crook of Harry's neck.

"Fine, how about a comedy?" Louis suggested, bringing Harry's bum against his hips.

Harry scooted closer to Louis and looked up at him.

"Alright, I'll scroll through and you tell me what looks good."

Harry went back to the screen but Louis could care less about that. He circled his hands to the front of Harry and rested them on his abdomen, stroking it slowly, going down a little further each time.

Louis could hear Harry's breathing beginning to speed up, making the older man smirk. He pressed kisses into the side of Harry's neck, the skin warm against his soft lips.

They intertwined their legs and Louis flipped them so he was staddling Harry's waist.

"I found something that looks good," he smirked.

"What?" Harry breathed, flustered.

"You," Louis whispered, taking the controller from Harry's hand and tossing it onto the table.

Louis pressed his lips against Harry's and moved his hands up and down Harry's sides, his fingers brushing the bits of exposed skin.

Harry hooked his arms behind Louis' neck and brought him down closer. Louis bit down on Harry's bottom lip and sucked on it lightly before releasing it. Harry opened his mouth and Louis didn't miss a beat, running his tongue against the younger man's teeth and then meshing it against Harry's.

Harry arched his back and brought their semi-hard erections together, brushing them slightly when he rocked his hips.

Louis moved his mouth down to Harry's neck, and pulled on his shirt, planting kisses along his collar bone. He nipped at the skin and pulled his shirt up, wrapping his mouth around one of Harry's pert nipples. Harry moaned quietly and pulled loosely on Louis' hair. Louis released it, tweaking the abandoned bud while he sucked on the other one.

Harry let his hands fall to Louis' hips and he gripped them tightly, closing his eyes and tilting his head back. He could feel heat beginning to radiate from his skin.

Louis looked at Harry and gave him another rough kiss, pushing his hips down hard against Harry's. Harry began to grind against Louis, their hips moving in unison.

Louis reached his hand down and cradled Harry's clothed erection through his thin sweats.

Harry gasped at the contact and looked at Louis,

"I wouldn't be mad if you went a little lower," he smirked, grabbing Louis' hand and bringing it down under the hem of his sweats.

"Mmm, it's sexy when you're so confident," he licked his lips and wrapped his fingers around Harry's c-ck, moving it to the base and applying pressure as he began to pump him.

Harry slid his hands down the curve of Louis' spine and grabbed Louis' ass, pressing his fingers into it and Louis continued to stroke Harry, picking up the pace and sliding his palm over his sensitive slit.

"Gettin hot," Harry mumbled, sliding Louis' joggers down slowly.

"You're right," Louis stopped what he was doing and lifted his shirt over his head. He slid off the rest of his joggers and Harry peeled off his shirt as well.

Louis attacked the newly exposed skin and massaged Harry's toned abdomen, feeling the muscles contract under his touch.

Harry wrapped his hand around Louis' aching member and gave it a light squeeze, making Louis mewl quietly.

Harry grinned.

"Like that?" He asked, tightening his grip and pumping him viciously.

"F-ck yeah Haz," Louis called, bucking his hips into Harry's hand.

Louis picked up Harry's member and did the same, using the precome as lube.

"Want me to rim you babe?" Louis asked, running his fingers down between Harry's legs and brushing them against his puckered hole.

"Mmm, please," Harry nodded.

Louis shifted his weight down and lifted Harry's legs over his shoulders. He licked his fingers and circled his entrance, not pushing in yet. He lowered his head and licked a stripe against Harry's entrance.

Harry let out a strangled moan and pushed more against Lou.

Louis pressed his tongue against Harry's tight heat, and pushed it in, twisting and curling his tongue.

"Mm, Lou," Harry called.

Louis added a finger and began to thrust it in and out of Harry before adding a second and scissoring him.

"How do you always manage to stay so tight love?" Louis asked, bringing his mouth back up to Harry's and kissing him softly as he continued to move his fingers in and out of his lover.

"Hnng," he moaned, rutting his hips against Louis', becoming desperate.

"You want daddy to go in now?" Louis whispered, nipping at Harry's ear.

"Yes," he purred, touching Louis and pushing his c-ck against his entrance.

"Go ahead baby, guide me," Louis said, feeling Harry clumsily press his head into his entrance.

Louis pushed in slowly and waited a moment, feeling Harry adjust under him.

"Ready?"

"Mhm," Harry nodded.

Louis dipped onto his elbows and pressed sloppy kisses against Harry's jaws as he began to thrust quickly in and out of him. He pulled back as far as he could, before slamming his head back into Harry, causing Harry to cry loudly with pleasure.

"Just like that, mm, so good," Harry moaned, gripping Louis' hips.

Louis propped himself up and held Harry's hands over his head, continuing his steady rhythm. Harry's hands wriggled against Louis' grip as Louis went deeper and deeper, hitting his prostate with each thrust.

"Oh, so close baby," Louis moaned, biting down hard on Harry's bottom lip, causing Harry's cock to twitch.

"Gunna make it bleed one of these days," Harry said, drawing his lip into his mouth.

"Not like you'd mind," Louis winked, his hair bobbing limply against his head.

"Bring me home, f-ck you're always so good," Louis moaned, settling his head into the crook of Harry's neck, his thrusts losing rhythm.

Harry clenched hard against Louis, causing the older man to groan.

"Cheater," Louis said.

Harry clenched around him again, and continued to do it.

"Ha, ahh, f-ck Hazza," Louis moaned, his c-ck stiffening, about to burst.

"Come daddy," Harry moaned, sending Louis over the edge.

Louis rode Harry through his orgasm, grabbing Harry's d-ck and pumping it furiously until the younger boy cried loudly and sent spurts of hot come bursting from his tip.

Louis heaved against Harry and pulled out, kissing him again.

Harry grabbed a shirt from the floor and wiped off his and Louis' chest.

"Better than any comedy," Louis smirked, satisfied.

"Haha, it's 50 Shades of Gay," Harry laughed, snuggling against Louis.

"Loser," Louis laughed.