Chapter 3

Did jungkook change his mind and decided to go and get her already ??

Yes........

A POV: jungkook was just to eager to have her all to himself, he decided to later on to go to her house and shoot her in the neck with drugs for her to go unconscious. ( it's not harmful just so you know.) after his guards shot her, Jungkook took her in his arms and back to his house.

Driver: Mr.Jeon, shall I go back to the mansion.

Jungkook: Yes and make it quick!
Jungkook's POV: I took her in the limo, and laid her down and put her head on my laps. As my angel was asleep, I played with her hair, as well as admiring her beauty. After that, she started moving and soon what do you know.... her arms were wrapped around my waist. Ugh I was their smiling like an idiot. Aish, why is she so adorable, how is she doing this to me!

 Aish, why is she so adorable, how is she doing this to me!

*after a while...*

A's POV: (stands for author;) They finally, reached to what is now y/n's mansion 😏. jungkook headed to *Their* bedroom while your in his arms... once they got there , jungkook locked the door behind him and placed you on the bed. He then changed you!...

Jungkook's POV: As I was changing her, the first thing I took off, was her top. Damn, her breasts are so sexy, nice and round. I tried to hold it in as I was slipping off her jeans. Ugh, I can't... as I finally took off her bottom, I stepped back to take a look at her gorgeous body. Wow, I d-didn't know she h-had this kind of body ! While staring at her curvy body and in her black laced undergarments, I could already feel it coming!!!! A boner. Aishhh, this is probably the biggest boner I've ever had, And I can't control ittt!  I can't.. I can't take her innocence away, Just yet 😏. Before I get carried away, I changed her into one of my shirts making her look even more sexier. With that, I went back downstairs to Sam.

Jungkook: Sam!

Sam: yes Mr.jeon.

Jungkook: I just wanted to let you know I'm taking off this whole week to spend it with my wife.

Sam: okay. But you don't have a wife Mr.Jeon .

Jungkook: Yes I do, it's my babygirl, that will be my soon to be wifey.

Sam: *chuckles* okay Mr.Jeon .
* jungkook then left back to his bedroom*

Jungkook's POV: I went back to were my queen is at and took off my clothes. I changed, leaving me in joggers, as well as Shirtless. I hopped in bed. When I did I turned over to y/n, brought her to my side of the bed, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist. I was looking into those mesmerizing eyes of hers, when a thought came into my head of things we would do together. Aishh me and my dirty thoughts. Sooner or later my eyes closed and I went off into deep sleep.

Next morning...

Y/N: * I flutter my eyes open, waking up to sun shining towards me. Once I finally was awake, I was about to move but couldn't? I look next to me and see....
* you gasped* you wiggled out of this mysterious guys embrace and hoped out of the bed quick.