Chapter 1

"We stay on the front lines
Yeah but we're still here after the bomb drops" I groaned, answering my phone. "What you want?" My voice was husky.

"Hey,babygirl. I'm going to pick you up today. If that's ok." Dwayne, my boyfriend. I smiled. "Yea. Sorry, I just woke up." I looked at the time. 5:30. Great I'm an hour early. "Oops. Did I wake you up? I'm sorry."

"Nah. It's ok. I was going to get up early anyway. Look I'll call you back. I want to take a shower." I lied. After we exchanged 'I love you's, I lifted my body up. I grabbed my white camisole and shorts.

I ruffed a pink bra and underwear set out of my dresser. Tripping over my feet, I made it to the bathroom. I started the shower.

Stripping out of my pajamas, I stepped into the steaming water. "Mmmm." I moaned, throwing my head back. The water coasted my body. I grabbed my green apple scented body wash. My eyes watched the shower head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hey Christi! Where's my toothbrush. 6:30. The time my twin brother, CJ, gets up and lose everything. "No! I don't go in your terrifying bathroom!"

I slipped my shoes on as CJ walked in. "I'm using your toothbrush!" I winced. "No! You eat box, nigga!" I jumped onto his back. "It was one girl!"

"You eat booty too. You like Kevin Gates. You don't get tired!" I hit his head, laughing. "Christi! Get off your brother! Now!" I jumped off, looking at my parents. "But he want to use my toothbrush and he hit box and booty!"

I pointed excusably at CJ. My dad started to laugh. My mom shot an warning look at him. "Shut your ass up, Chris! You ate my pussy and ass. Willingly. I was an OG." I fell on my bed as he burned red. "Sam. Don't get fucked up."

I threw my hair out my eyes. I heard brushing sounds. I turned. My eyes bulged. "Mom!" CJ had his nasty ass mouth on my toothbrush. I kicked him in the stomach, grabbing his ear and punched him in the nose.

"Christi!"

I let him go, grabbed my backpack and phone, and walked downstairs. "Apologize to your brother!" Mom trying to make peace. "Mom! I'm late!"

She waved me off, mumbling something about weed and drink. I texted Dwayne that I'll take my own car. He replied a decent ok. CJ walked out the house, texting. Probably his girlfriend. "Come on, ugly!"

I hoped in my truck, smiling. I love this car. CJ hopped in, still on his phone. "Hey, Christi. Can we pick up Vionca?" I rolled my eyes. I nodded, hating my decision.

Vionca was a bitch. She wore weave and was to definition of slut. She spread rumors in me that I was wearing tracks. So me being me, I told everybody that she's a lesbian. No girls would look at her for months.

Now that she's so 'in love' with my brother, she thinks we should be friends. Haha. Hell no! I pulled up at her house. She was waiting for us. She wore a short skirt and half shirt. Hoe.

"Hey baby. Hey Christi." I waved my hand. "I'm picking my best friend up. Get in the back." I looked over at my brother, waiting. "Man she lucky she fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey girl." My friend, Peaches jumped in. "Hey bitch. Why the fuck we got on the same outfit on?" I laughed and looked at her outfit and shrugged.

"Why is Viohoe in the car?" I nodded to CJ, who was looking at her thighs. "You better stop staring before I do something we'll regret." She shot a wink at him, making CJ bite his lip.

I kept driving. This was everyday. I was used to this, but I guess Vionca wasn't. "The fuck you talking to my nigga like that for?!?!" I smiled as Peaches held her middle finger up. "Shut the hell up, bitch"

Vionca shut up and looked out the window. "Ok! Let's go to school!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down the hall. Typical day, I guess. "Hey! Christi!" I brushed my hair out of the way of my face. "What Peaches?" I looked at her tired ass. "Your boo back."

I looked at her confused. "Trey bitch." I stopped, looking at her. "Really." She nodded, "And damn bitch. He got tattoos and his dreads long ass fuck. He buff. If I wasn't trying to fuck your brother, I would knock his dick loose."

I started to laugh. I love Peaches. "I got to get to my locker. I walked up to my locker, walking away. I remember his short dreads that came to his shoulders. I used to pulled him as he used to eat me....nevermind.

I twisted my lock. 39-12-25. "I would have never thought I would see my baby again." I turned around thinking Dwayne was there. "Dwayne?" I froze up. The boy was in front of me, had to sleeves of tattoos, long dark dreads, and muscular arms.

"Trey?" I was slammed into the locker. "In the flesh, baby."

"Get off me." I was struggling to get out of his hands. "Baby. Calm down." I looked to see Peaches ass laughing at me. "Shut up you motherfucking bitch"

He finally let go of me. i raised my hand up to smack me. "You bitch! I want you gone!" I saw Dwayne walking down the hall. "Is this nigga messing with you?" I looked between Dwayne and Trey.

Of course, Dwayne was built, but Trey would beat that nigga into a pretzel. "No. Dwayne baby. Let's go." I looked over at Trey. "You seriously fucking this nigga?" I bit my lip. "No. Nigga. I think she's a virgin."

"A virgin? I thought I got a taste of that pussy three years ago. "I punched his chest. "That's why I left you a long time ago!" I grabbed my science book, closed my locker, picked up my bag, grabbed Peaches' hands, and walked down the hall.

"Damn, Christi. You still have ass."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! You like. PIC OF CHRISTI AND CJ. ALSO THE OUTFITS! I worked this all day. Gotta go! I'm writing this on my phone. It's finna die!

*~¥ Sammyyluvs_u ¥~*