Part two

(brain has decomposed,i cant write)
(im also very fucking sad while writing this so yeah)

Salv is now on the plane,weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.He has a window seat.

But Benery is in the middle seat????Since when did passport people sit in airplanes,let alone why do people sit in the middle seat.

Salv,still shock,just stared out the window for like an hour before the flight attendant went around and gave everyone drinks.

After getting his drink,Salv tried to relax.He was in a blanket and was actually vibing!!Then he spilt the drink on hus lap.

Fuck i looked like i peed myself thought Salv.

Benery just looks over and just went: "Youre a little piss boy arent you?You pissed your pants."

"shutuoshutupshutupshutupshutupshutup,"replied Salv and threw the stained blanket in his lap.

"Dont give me your piss blankets,"mocked Benery and he put it on the other seat.

Salv decided that hes just going to watch cartoons because yeah.Not shortly after he felt something on his shoulder.

He looks over and BeNERY IS ASLEEP ON HIS SHOULDER!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!WHY DO POEPLE JUST   SLEEP ON YOUR SHOULDER LIKE CMON.

Salv doesnt know what the fuck to do so hes just,frozen.

Why me thought Salv.

(help me its 3am at the time of writinc this,also wrote this chaptee to call u a piss boy hahaha)