Prologue

Prologue:

Piya threw away her wedding dupatta furiously on the floor like it was some piece of plague infecting her. the pins attached with her hair came out but she didn't winched in pain. the agony she feels right now is thousand times multiplied than the small agony of a broken hair pin troubling her skull skin and messing her hair. During the entire wedding session she didn't utter a word, she didn't show her anger, no emotions, no tears, almost no smile but now she is all alone in her new house, new room and her tears were flowing as signs of her rage. She is never ever going to forgive her father for this. He has trapped her daughter into emotional trauma for his political benefits or whatsoever and forced her to marry someone she didn't know and she doesn't love. Only thing she knows about him is he was in Indian Army, stayed in Africa and Kuwait for mission of Armed forces and now he is the Chief Security Officer for his father, specially assigned - Abhay Raichand. He is atleast 8 years older than her and she never wanted to marry someone who is so much oldie, she marry someone whom she will fall in love, who will be her friend. she never wanted any of us but like always her father managed to act on his own wishes. If only her mother was alive. She threw the gold jewelries given by her just married husband and her father both. She almost threw the chura away before she remembered it's her mothers. She started crying sitting on the floor. She needed her now, but her mother is so far away from her. She even told that Raichand guy to refuse her father for this marriage but he didn't. now she will make her life hell.

Much later, Abhay entered the room.  He has opened her contact lenses by now and wearing his glasses. he had a lot of things in mind and he could remember his boss's word that she might be a difficult woman. if it was a battle field or fight Abhay would jump fearlessly without thinking of the risk but woman was never his area of expertise so he was nervous!! But the room scenario shocked his wits completely. He picked up the expensive gold jewels that are thrown on the floor like piece of paper and then he picked up the red dupatta his bride was wearing and folded it and kept it on the bed. The beautifully decorated bed with red petals and flowers lying on new sating bedsheet was mocking him. She was nowhere to be seen. Abhay sighed, Happy wedding Abhay. This is going to be very difficult but he has to endure it. it will be his new mission. Mission Impossible. 

** Do leave your comments if I should continue it or not**