Author's Note

Hello, everyone! I just want to remind you that cruel or disrespectful comments will not be tolerated. I love support, but when it gets nasty, I draw the line. If you don't agree with something I or anybody else says, then, oh well don't read. I've heard of these people saying stuff about other people's work and characters, about how some characters should kill themselves or get raped and I don't want any of that. If I see any comments like that I will mute you. I really love Wattpad, and all its readers and members. I love how we are all a family here, though we do not know each other past the comments and profiles and stories. Please don't make me lose faith in that with your comments.

Another thing is,  no sexual stuff on here. I'm serious, guys. If I say it, its happened. I don't care if you cuss, perfectly fine, I'm not your mother or father, but please keep the sexual comment to a minimum. I understand slipups here and there. Nobody's perfect.

And finally, I want to say that I appreciate all your support, and that I will be updating regularly. I know that y'all got busy lives, so please keep in mind I do, too. If I don't update in time, not to worry!! I'll get around to it!! 

I hope y'all enjoy my writing!! (I am a very talented writer, after all. 😁😁 sorry, I'm very confident in myself.) If you like, don't forget to vote and comment!! (Following the above restrictions, of course!) 

Fasten your seatbelts and drive onward!!!

-YoungAuthor2223💖💖💖