Hermione, Really...?

It was pandemonium. The pixies shot in every direction like rockets. Two of them seized Neville by the ears and lifted him into the air. Several shot straight through the window, showering the back row with broken glass. The rest proceeded to wreck the classroom more effectively than a rampaging rhino.

They grabbed ink bottles and sprayed the class with them, shredded books and papers, tore pictures from the walls, up-ended the waste basket, grabbed bags and books and threw them out of the smashed window; within minutes, half the class, including me, I hate to admit, was sheltering under desks and poor Neville was swinging from the iron chandelier in the ceiling.

"Come on now — round them up, round them up, they're only pixies," Lockhart shouted.

"If it's so easy, why don't you do it?" I shouted over the noise.

He nervously cleared his throat, then rolled up his sleeves, brandished his wand, and bellowed, "Peskipiksi Pesternomi!"

It had absolutely no effect; one of the pixies seized his wand and threw it out of the window, too. Lockhart gulped and dived under his own desk, narrowly avoiding being squashed by Neville, who fell a second later as the chandelier gave way. 

The bell rang and there was a mad rush toward the exit. In the relative calm that followed, Lockhart straightened up, caught sight of Harry, Ron, me, and Hermione, right as we were almost out the door, and said, "Well, I'll ask you four to just nip the rest of them back into their cage." He swept past us and shut the door quickly behind him.

"Can you believe him?" roared Ron as one of the remaining pixies bit him painfully on the ear. 

"He just wants to give us some hands-on experience," said Hermione, immobilizing two pixies at once with a clever Freezing Charm, stuffing them back in their cage.

"How can you sit here and defend him?" I asked. Two of the pixies were playing jump - rope with my hair, very painfully, by the way, and I swatted my hand. It had absolutely no result, other than the Cornish pixies biting my hand. 

"Ow! You see what he's forced on us?" I showed Hermione my bleeding hand. 

"Oh, come on, it's only a little bit of blood!" 

I was about to retort when Harry did it for me.

"Hands on?" said Harry, who was trying to grab a pixie dancing out of reach with its tongue out. "Hermione, he didn't have a clue what he was doing —"

"Thank youuu!" I singsonged, immobilizing Harry's pixie.

"Rubbish," said Hermione. "You've read his books — look at all those amazing things he's done —"

"He says he's done," Ron muttered.

Finally, some people get me! 

All in all, my first day at Hogwarts went great. This was such a dysfunctional group. I was going to fit right in.

Hey everyone! Soo, how are y'all liking Leila so far? What do y'all think will happen? What do y'all want to happen? Who does she get with? And, what is the foreshadow foreshadowing?? Keep reading to find all this out... 

AND MORE!!

(Heeheehee, sorry. Had to.)

Don't forget to comment and vote! And also give suggestions carbides ideas!! Cause we can all improve!!

Love y'all! 

-Kortni😇😊💖😇😊💖😇😊💖😇😊💖

P.S: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!🍬🍭🍫🍪🍮🕸🕷👻👽👾👻🍪🕸🕷👻🍪🕸🕷👻👻👻👻😈😈😈👺👺👺👹👹👹🔪🔪🔪🍫🍪🍭🍬🍮🤖💀🍭🍬🍬🍭🔪🍭🍦👺🔪🍭🍦🍭🔪🍭🍦😈👹🔪👺💀🍮🍬🍭🍫🍪👻👽👾🍦🕷🕸