Shh They're Still Home

⚠️Warning⚠️
Blowjob

Tom
I was just chilling in the living room with Matt and Edd when Tord grabbed me. I tried to get out of his grip but he just held tighter. I look at Edd and Matt and they looked just as confused as me.

"Commie what the hell are you doing" I said as he dragged me into his room

Tord didn't say anything. It kinda freaked me out a bit. We got into his room and he threw me onto his bed. He shut the door and faced me.

"C-commie" I said but still got no response from him

He then got onto the bed to and got on top of me. He was breathing heavily and looked very red.

"T-tord what are you doing" I said as I tried to get up

He then grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head. It then hits me what's going on.

"HEY COMMIE WHAT THE-" I'm cut off by him kissing me

He quickly pulls away from the kills and looks at me.

"Tom I know you hate me but I really need this" tord says while grabbing my chin making me face this

I stop and just look into his eyes. They look so desperate and so eager. Before I could say anything he leans back in and kisses me again. This Time he's clearly desperate. I kiss back just wanting to help him out. He tilts his head deepening the kiss. I pull away but he uses that as an opportunity and gets his tongue in. After about a minute of that he pulls away.

"Tommy make sure your quiet or we'll get caught~" tord says while smirking

Tord then goes to my neck and starts kissing and biting it. I accidentally let out a soft moan from surprise. He soon finds my sweet spot and abuses it as much as he can. I start to get Louder and Tord instantly stops and puts his hand over my mouth.

"Tommyyy if you don't say quiet I'll have to make you quiet~" Tord says before going back to my neck

Tord reaches under my shirt and starts feeling around. He finds my nipple and makes circles around it with his finger. This causes my sensory to start going crazy. I've never been in this situation before. Without even meaning to I let out a really loud moan that makes Tord freeze. He stops and looks me dead in the eye.

"I warned you tommy~"

Whats that supposed to mean? He stands up and takes off  his shirt revealing his toned body. I start blushing like crazy.

"Tom get on your knees" Tord says

I realize what he wants me to end up doing. I just decide that the best thing to do is follow what's he asks. I get down on my knees in-front of him and he looks at he.

"You ready for this Tom"

"Ya" I say still not sure

He unzips his pants and I see his bulge.

Tord
I freeze as Tom grabs my boxers and pulls them down. Revealing my hard member. He looks at me and puts a finger over his mouth.

"shh they're still home"

He looks back down and leans forward placing his mouth on the tip. This sends a wave of pleasure through my body. He then starts taking more into his mouth before he starts bobbing his head back and fourth.

"See Tommy now your silent~" I say while trying not to show I'm out of breath

He starts swishing his tongue around as he bobs his head causing me to let out a quiet moan. Toms still bears it though. I put my hand over my mouth as it gets more intense.

*knock knock knock*

Tom pauses but I grab his hair and keep his head bobbing. He quickly gets the hint and keeps on going. I then let go of his hair and wait for someone to say something.

"Hey you guys ok, its been a while" I hear Edd say from the other side

"Ya no we're fine" I yell and try hide the fact I'm being given a blow job

Tom then grabs my thighs and puts my whole length in his mouth. It causes me off guard and caused me to let out a moan that Edd definitely heard.

"Wait what are you guys doing in there " Edds asks

"I- uh was showing him a new hentai book I got" I said looking down at Tom

He was clearly amused by all that was happening. I grabbed his hair which caught his off guard and I began making his deep throat my whole length. While still making him bob his head.

"Why were you acting so weird then when you grabbed Tom and since when does he like hentai"

"Oh I uh-" I'm cut off by the realization I'm about to reach my climax

"Hey Edd give us a few minutes and I'll explain when I'm done showing him" I yell praying Edd leaves

"Uh sure, but me and Matt will be on the couch" Edd says then walks away

I look down at Tom and let his hair go. He starts to slow down.

"T-Tom I'm think I'm gonna cum" I Wisper yell so that Edd and Matt don't hear.

Toms eyes go wide before he closes them and speeds back up. I feel my body start to tremble. Tom grabs my thighs and deep throats me one more time, with him doing that I feel the liquid leave me and Tom quickly pulls off. This causes it to get in Toms mouth and all over his face. My legs give out and I fall onto the floor in front of Tom.

"Damn jehovah I should get you every time I need help~" I say smirking at Tom

"Ya I don't know about that, I don't like having cum all over me" he says wiping his face

I stand up and get some stuff to clean me and Tom up. We then both head out to the living room to no surprise see Edd and Matt watching tv.

"Look who finally finished fantasizing over some forbidden anime" Edd says laughing

"Oh quit it Edd you just don't understand how hot they are" Tom says sighing

I had forgot that I pulled Tom into having to pretend he likes hentai. So I guess I'm never gonna be hearing the end of it from him.