Airhead

smut

——

Midas grabbed y/n's hand and pulled her with him as he ran to the choppa. He bit his lip quite harshly as he got her inside the passenger's seat. He got in the drivers seat and flew away from the Grotto.

"That was some mission." Y/N said as she slyly smirked and leaned back, crossing her arms while looking out the window.

"Yeah." Midas said blankly, slightly irritated. "It was."

"You ok? Post-Mission stress?" The girl said as she leaned over and put a hand on Midas' thigh.

Midas gripped her wrist and looked at her. "Don't you dare."

"You've heard of road head right?" Y/N said and looked at him innocently.

"What!?" Midas said and he glanced at y/n while still trying to pay attention while he was flying.

"Sky head? Choppa head? Air head! That's it." Y/N said and giggled, her hand moving to Midas' belt.

"Stop."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

Midas gripped the steering wheel and he looked at her. "Because I think you can wait until we get back." He said through gritted teeth.

"And if I can't?" She said as she leaned her torso over and got close to Midas' lap.

Midas glanced down and bucked his hips up, watching y/n swiftly sit back up and turn a shade of a red. He smirked and shook his head.

"We're almost there calm down." Midas said in a fake-annoyed tone.

"No we're not." Y/N said and huffed.

Y/N just looked up at Midas and pulled her hair back before ducking down.

"Y-Y/N." Midas muttered and huffed.

"Stop acting like you're not up to it." She said before putting her hand on his belt, unbuckling it quickly.

"M-Maybe this isn't safe." Midas said and slouched in his seat.

Y/N looked up and pressed a button. "Look, autopilot is on. Now lean back." She said as she unzipped the man's pants.

Midas shivered and bit his lip, looking out the window before looking down at his lap. He put a hand on Y/N's head and shifted. Y/N smiled and pulled his pants down just enough for her to pull his boxers down along with them. She rubbed at him with her hand slowly, and teasingly, as she looked up at him.

"Yeah.. maybe I should wait." She said and began to pull away but was pulled back when Midas grabbed her hair.

"Don't, please." He grunted out.

Y/N couldn't help but smile. She leaned down and pulled his length out his boxers and wrapped a hand around him, moving it up and down. She watched at Midas shifted his hips a bit as she did this. As she began to move her hand faster, she leaned in and licked his tip, hearing a breathy noise come from him. She wrapped her lips around his tip and sucked on it gently. She looked up at the man and made brief eye contact with him, moaning around his tip before looking away so she could take more into her mouth.

The girl moved her head up and down, swirling just a bit to give something extra. As she bobbed her head around Midas' cock she grabbed onto his thighs, allowing the man to pull at her hair as he grunted and groaned every now and then. She really enjoyed his noises, along with the hair pulling.

She started to slow down and she took all of him in, deep throating him without a problem. Y/N pulled away completely after that and giggled to herself as she jerked him off with her hand. She looked at him and moved up, kissing him. Midas kisses back and ran his fingers through her messy hair, bucking his hips into her hand.

Y/N pulled away from the kiss a minute after and went back down, she put her mouth back around him and bobbed her head up and down. Every time she went down she would swirl her tongue around him, feeling the grip on her hair tighten.

Y/N felt Midas pull her hair and watched as his other hand gripped the edge of his seat. She felt as his thighs began to tremble.

"M'close." Midas groaned out as he squirmed in his spot.

Y/N pulled away for a second, "Cmon.." she said with a raspy voice.

She went back to doing what she was and as she sucked him, whatever wasn't fitting in her mouth she used her hands to jerk off. She felt him buck his hips one last time before feeling him cum down her throat. She looked up at him, eye contact being made again.

Y/N pulled away seconds after and swallowed, looking down and fixing her hair. She cleared her throat and smiled.

"Thanks... that.. was nice." Midas breathed out.

"No, no. Thank you."

——

I'm sorry for this 😂