Confession

My eyes grow wide as I look at the two kids standing in front of me. "K....Kenny?!" I ask. "Hey mom." He says after nine months of being gone. I feel tears sting my eyes and I engulf Kenny in a hug. "I'm so glad your home." I say crying. We hug for what seems like forever. "Hey Kenny. Nice to see your back." Tim says happily with a smile. "Nice to see you too Tim." Kenny says. I wipe the tears from my eyes and look at the kid beside him. "Who's this?" I ask. I feel a strange aura from him. I look at his strange silver hair and green eyes. 'He kinda looks like me.' I think. "This is Luke. My friend." Kenny says happily. 'Luke?!?! No, it can't be. He died in that fire, and was only a baby' I think to myself. "Nice to meet you Luke." I say holding out my hand. When he shakes my hand, my memories of my dear Lucas come back. I let go of his hand quickly. "I'm sorry please come in." I say and walk off. "Is your mom alright?" Luke asks. "Yeah I think so." Kenny answers. "I'll go check on her." Tim says walking in the direction of Elizabeth's room. He knocks on her door. "Hey Lizzy, You okay?" Tim asks her, opening the door slowly, seeing the silver haired woman sitting on the bed crying. "What's wrong?" Tim asks. He heads over to the bed and sits next to her. She cuddles into his chest. "There's something I never told you Tim." Elizabeth says sadly. "What?" "I had a son in the past." "You what?!?!" Tim says surprised. "Yeah I had a kid a couple years ago." Liz lied. "Does he look like your kid?" "Yeah." "So when did you have the twins?" Liz sits up right. "I adopted them." Tim stares at Elizabeth with no clue what to say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys (Hides in corner) I know these havent been the best chapters but im trying hard to overcome my writers block. (Sits at a table) But I will overcome it soon (Smashes random brick wall on table with hammer) Because I want to write more to this story and cant end it yet :) All i need from you guys is to be patient. Just have a lot going on right now. (Takes a bow) Thank you everyone for reading my stories :3