Day without your love

******************Liam

You know that feeling of being half-asleep and half-awake and when you're cold you just snuggle in your bed more. Well I don't get to cuddle up like that. I get to cuddle with the love of my life.

I get to lazily swing my arm over her body and pull her closer. "Hmm?" I heard her slightly hum and felt her shift her body over. "Liam?" "Yes love?"

"I love you," she said cupping my face and rubbing her nose with mine. "I know," I said smirking.

*******************

"Days will turn to months. Months will turn to years and so on so forth.

Today was a special day. Many years ago I met the beautiful girl I know today as my best friend.

Today was the day I asked her to be my wife," I began to say holding my wife's hand.

"What was her name again?"

"Her name was Jessie," I said smiling. "That's my name too," Jessie said smiling as well. A tear slipped away, falling off my wrinkled cheek.

She was forgetting who I was, in return I would tell her the story of our love as if it was an old fairy tale.

"Can you tell me about the part when you wrote her letters?"

"Our love was so strong no letter or distance could ever have an effect on one another. I still love her and I'll never stop loving her.

Jessie blinked a couple times and squeezed my hand, "I love you too Liam.."

"Y-You remember me?"

"I have to stop getting amnesia, darling. And if I-..."

"You took my heart when I was fifteen, I loved everything about you. I honest can't see, going a single day without you. Jessie..I won't live a day without your love."