The White Angels are dumb.

Reading 1984 was a sensation out of its own to Igor. He had never read such a fascinating book in his life. The whole thing was about a so called 'dystopian goverment' and a man loving a woman in such a weird relationship, it gave tingles to Igor. It made him think about forbidden love even more so and made him want Maisie even more.

+++++++

"Ello Maisie." Maisie's friend Josh said to her in his oh so whispery British accent. He came from Britain but was determined to change the world government and joined the White Angels. He was in a sister group, the Dark Angels previously that belonged in the british devision of the terrorist organization.

"Hey Josh. I came over to discuss the next political rally being held in Seattle." Seattle was the lead city when it came to the New Christian Church's base. The city had turned completely atheist and the christian church wanted to change that. The leader of the church was really an atheist himself though, so clearly he had ulterior motives. White Angels found this out and had determined the leader was a hypocrite. To determine if an organization is really corrupt, the White Angels organization found out who the head was. Also whether or not he had ulterior motives. Generally it was based on hard evidence, but mostly circumstantial from everyone working for these organizations who had decided to join White Angels at some point.

"Yeah. Here's the lowdown miss. We need to get at least five thousand more people to confirm they are coming in the next week."

"Woah, the next week? And what kind of people?"

"Genalucards if we can get them."

"Damn, that would be way too hard to find that many willing to go... they are scared to. They will suffer great consequences if they do."

"I'm sure we can convince them to convince others and let that whole thing cycle. Anyways our leader had made a political speech just for them and recorded the hologram."

"That might just work."

"It sure as hell will work, I have trust in our leader."

"But what can Genalucards do?"

"They can further our agenda."

"Further the agenda?"

"Yes, if you hadn't found out by now, the White Angels have an agenda to keep."

Maisie had always been slightly naive and more of a sheeple then most in the organization. Only, she did deviate from normal thinking and that's why she had grown fond of the White Angels. That's what was important. Igor had grown fond of Maisie by her innocence and naivety. He had become charmed by her beauty and her politeness. What he didn't know was she had only acted this way around her parents and her servants. Maisie was really a cussing kind of gal. She was naive, but at heart, she knew what was really going on. She chose not to realize it.

"Alright, we have the plan down?" Josh confirmed.

"Yes. We gather as many Genalucards as we can to go to the rally. And you wanted me to take Igor too huh? That might make it harder to be around him if something were to happen."

"Yes of course, I'm sure a smart Alucard like him would be an asset to our plans."

Maisie rolled her eyes. She had never thought of Igor as being any more than a doorknob of personality. He seemed to always give her similar answers when it came to her come ons she had thought out to try and push his buttons. He never gave in. And he never would bend a rule. The alucard was a very boring man to her. She didn't know his feelings about things. He was just her personal servant. She never thought anything more of him because humans just don't fall for Genalucards as its forbidden. The whole concept is crazy, even if genalucards may be beautiful to some humans because of their human form and their beautiful eyes, the mix could be considered just as bad as bestiality is.