♡Chapter Two♡

A few hours have past after Jeff' left to get something to eat.
There was darkness all around the room she was in. The floor was so cold and it didn't help that the window of this room was cracked, letting the cool air slip inside.

Of course in the meantime, Y/n didn't just sit there and waited for her kidnapper to return. She tried to wiggle her hands free, sadly to no avail instead gaining bruised up wrists. "Ugh damn it...there must be something I can use to get rid of these..." she grumbled to herself.

Her eyes wondered for something she could use to cut these restrains. She huffed and shuffled around twisting her body as she sat up on her knees. Her eyes now on level with the restrains around her wrists. "Okay....I can't exactly bite it but...I could try and pull my hand out...mmm no I'll just hurt my wrists...." She sighed quietly, slowly looking about in the room.

By the time she noticed a blade conveniently sitting there on the edge of the bed. "How did I not see that before..?" She mumbled, titling her head a little to the side. She shifted again now sitting down or well the closest she could get to laying down on her back as she tried to reach over with her feet. "Come on....so close..." she mumbled softly to herself with a huff, but no matter how close she was still really far.

That's it. In that moment of silence she heard a door creak open and shut. She quickly scrambled together and moved into the closest of a laying down position so she could pretending she was asleep. The slow footsteps on the creaky floor began moving closer and closer.

Soon the steps reached the other side of the door, keys began to rattle as the door made an auditable clicking noise. Then the door slowly opened with a creak and footsteps and invaded the dead quiet room.

Jeff gazed about once placing down a bag on the floor, the door shutting behind him. He sighed a little and placed his hands on his hips, "Mmm asleep already is she...? I wasn't gone for that long..." he mumbled with a sigh and shrugged a little before he walked over to her. He untied her wrists slowly still holding them together. He slowly lifted her off the ground and walked over to the bed. Laying her down he tied a hand to the beds post.

She was still playing asleep.

Jeff's hand gently reached up to her face, brushing aside a few locks of her hair. "Mmm all you do is sleep...heh that's kinda funny..." he mumbled with a little smile adding to his permanent one. He got up and grabbed the knife off the edge of the bed, moving to a chair near the bed, which had a medium sized table by. He ruffled though the bag and picked out a bag of sunflower seeds. He then pushed the bag to the side and blankly stared at the supposed sleeping beauty while he ate a few seeds.

A few moments later, Y/n duffles around the bed, pretending she was just waking up. Her eyes fluttered open slowly. She looked at her one free hand with slight confusion before looking at Jeff. She noticed she was in the bed now and she curled up a little.

"Aww you are awake yay heh and aww don't be so scared it's just a bed after all, silly" He laughed and got up to his feet once setting the rest of the sunflower seeds to the side. He grabbed a bottle off the side of the table and walked over. He climbed next to her in bed and held the bottle before her face, "Here you are sweetie have a sip, I'm sure you must be very thirsty..." he said softly with a little giggle accompanying his words.

She reached over the bottle hesitantly, Why is he so nice to me? She grabbed the bottle and placed it between her legs so she could open it with her hand. She took a sip before looking up at him. The question of why he is so nice to itching at her. She cleared her throat a little and handed the bottle back over, "Thank you....but..." she bit her lip with a sigh. "But what love?" Jeff asked with a smile gently ruffling her hair. He placed the bottle aside and giggled a little.

"Why are you so nice to me..?"

"Because I take care of my toys....well most of them anyways. But in this occasion I intend on keeping you around for longer so I'd like you to to stay a while.....plus I don't think death is something you'd enjoy experiencing." Jeff replies to the girls question before he got up to his feet, "Mmm also don't think I didn't notice you trying to escape I saw your wrists when I moved you....I also know you weren't actually asleep...." he said crossing his arms.

"How did you...?" She asked titling her head to the side before reviving and answer, "Because your heart beat was faster then normal when it's about sleep. You were trying to free yourself and panicked at the noise of my footsteps....your heartbeat is what gave you away." Jeff replied as he grabbed a lighter, lighting three candles that eliminated the dark room. "B....but how did you hear it...?" The girl questioned as she sat up cross legged on the bed.
" Mm oh because I have a great sense of hearing..." He replied with a small giggle, taking back his seat next to her.

"Oh..." She mumbled looking down with a frown, "I know you wanna get out....I mean if I was you I would do the same....so here is what I have in mind." Jeff said and grabbed a pack of cards, "We can play a game....the stake if you win you get to walk away like nothing ever happened I win and I'll keep you here and do whatever I desire to you" He said in a soft tone as he waved the pack in his hand.

"Alright....what's the game?" Y/n asked titling her head as she watched him wave the pack in his hand. "California speed....I'm sure you know what it is~" Jeff cooed with a giggle, "Isn't that the game where you match up cards?" She asked with forrowed eyebrows, watching him nod at the question she relaxed. She knew the game she just had to be fast and smart about it.

Jeff got the deck out of the back and shuffled the cards. He placed four down before her on the bed face up and distributed the cards equally before placing the rest to the side. "Alright let's see what you got sweetheart"

And so the game begins.

——————-
Authors note :
• Oh boy...I hope [your name] wins...mmm good luck though.

• I hope you are enjoying the story so far if not I'm sorry I'm really trying my best...mmmm

• Anyways catch you in Chapter Three!

If you like it please comment some feed back and maybe give me a vote, thank you for reading by the way!