♡Chapter Four♡

[quick note : Jeff basically laughs like Zack from angels of death/satsuriku no tenshi, the japanese version so if you don't know what I'm on about please search it up on youtube
Or  listen here:

-----------------------

The footsteps seemed to head of further down the hallway. Y/n stayed put for a while longer, strange noises filling her ears all over the place. Little creams and squeaks along with some whines or pleas for help.

She blinked and shook her head a little, "n..no supernatural doesn't exists...." those words left her lips quietly. Then three things happened simultaneous that send a shiver down her spine. A loud thud, some sort of distorted distant scream and the feeling of a warm breath on the nip of her neck.

Y/n hurriedly crawled out from beneath the desk and walked to the door. Her heart sunk in her stomach at what she just experienced. She took a step back and relaxed before slipping on her shoes. Once on, she leaned out through the door frame to check if the coast was clear. Everything seemed clear.

Clenching her fists and bringing up the courage to run for it, she took a deep breath before she running for it, like a blind man. She back tracked the way she came in hopes of reaching the exit before he caught on. But barely a few rooms away and his maniacal laughter followed right behind her. Rapid footsteps echoing over her own.
His laughter became louder and louder, it honestly sounded like a teenager going through puberty, while being trapped in an adults body.

"Shit....shit....no no....c'mon faster..." She muttered to herself and in desperate efforts of going faster. The adrenaline and cloudy thinking made her take a sharp left instead of going right. She ran and ran as fast as her legs could take her.

This was an advantage, she didn't hear him so clearly so he must be behind. Her happiness soon turned into disappointment because she found herself in a dead end.

She dropped to her knees out of exhaustion, unable to run for much longer, she just ran too fast in such a short amount of time and she was breathing heavily. "No...no....fuck...what am I gonna do..?" She mumbled to herself and turned around to see the laughing figure of Jeff charge right at her from down the hallway.

His laughter shifted into quieted down crazed giggles. He pinned the girl to the ground, hovering over her helpless body. "God...ahah...you are quite firstly aren't you?" His quite giggles turned into laughter again. He was pinning her arms down by resting his knees over them. As he leaned forward he added into the pressure. But he didn't car.

He simply raised his arms above his head and clinched the knife between his slender fingers.
Uncontrollable laughter coming from him as his whole body shook with the laughter, the ecstasy, the mad zone of his personality. He took one final swing at her right to her chest. Stabbing her right through. An exhale of agony leaving her lips as blood rushes right out. Her vision blurring, watching him yank the knife back repeatedly stabbing her body as he continued to laugh.

That's when Y/n screamed, her eyes suddenly darting open at the sound of laughter. She panted heavily looking around, her eyes slowly wondering over Jeff's figure. Who was sitting at the foot of the bed. Cross legged and laughing at her screams. "Geez somebody had a nightmare ahaha....you must of had a very terrifying dream huh sweets?" His laughter quieted into giggles.

She reached up to her chest and stared at him, "When did I fall asleep...?" She mumbled quietly in a questioning tone as he watched his head drop to the side. "You don't remember....? Oh my....well you had a big craze of when I said play hunter and prey and then you kinda mmm how do I put it gently...."

His words trailed off as he inches closer to her body. She looked up at his figure since he was hovering over her. One of his hands reached up to her face and grabbed a hold of her face violently, "you....broke....you broke yourself doll...." He mumbled a crazed smirk slowly creeping onto his lips as he shook her head a little. He leaned in closer to her face, inches away from her face.

Her body was so tensed, she could feel the faint sweat trails down her forehead. She gulped and silently just stared at him. He was so much uglier up close....except the pretty colour of his eyes maybe. She reached up to grab his wrist, which caused him to snarl, "Don't touch me...."

She stopped herself from grabbing his wrist and gazed away. She heard small giggles coming from him once again, "I think....I think I know what I want from you....I know what I'm using my win for...hearing you scream in your sleep was music to my ears....I want to make you scream.....scream as loud as I can make you..." the words left his lips like nothing. He sat down right over my legs, god he was heavy. And moved his hands down to her the bottom of her shirt. "Ahaha....I want you....I wanna be the cause of your pain.....and suffering....you hear me?" He asked and titled his head while keeping eye contact before breaking it. He leaned close to her ear and let his hands slowly move her shirt up, "I wanna be your god, y/n....." his raspy voice caused her to shudder, she pushed her one ore hand up against his chest to stop him.

"G...get off me...!" She mumbled and pushed him away. He laughed a little looking down at her as his hands moved away, "Oh..? Ballzy are we...? I guess maybe another time huh..?" He giggled, " But that doesn't change anything...the moment I saw you laying on the fucking floor below my feet I knew....I knew I'm gonna have so so much fun with your weak self....you fainted out of fucking panic more pathetic then that I don't think you can get!" He laughed and raised his hand high. Her eyes clenched shut out of fear.

Then there was an impact. Smack. The loud impact of skin on skin echoed through the quiet room. Y/n let a gasp of pain slip her lips as she looked up at him, "That that as a warning for something greater that's to come...." his voice sounded so blank and lifeless after those lines. He moved off of her body and grabbed her literally cutting the restrain away and pushing her to the ground.

"Pets don't sleep on beds...." He stayed blankly before tying her hands back against the pool of the radiator. "You act up..? You'll suffer the consequences....now no whining and to bed with you" He scores and smacked her again across the other cheek. Having two red handprints resting on her face, her head hanging low as she saw his body move.

The bed squeaked as he laid down, blowing out the candles as he got himself comfortable with his back facing her. He used the last of his will to grumble out a few words before shutting up.

"Night you little bitch..."

—————————————
Author's note:
• Chapter 4 done moving to chapter 5!

• I hope the read was fun and made sense....if you like it please give me feedback and a vote.

• Thanks again for reading and I hope you come back soon!