❤Meeting❤

After having all the fun dancing and singing last night it was almost dawn when both Y/N and Minjee snuck into the castle, hopefully no one saw them or so they thought.

The sun was way up in the sky when a low grunt was heard from Minjee, she opened her eyes slowly as she felt someone continously smacking her. She growled at the disturbance but that soon turned into a mewl when she saw her mom standing in front of her with a displeased look.

"G-good m-mor-rning? Mom" Minjee shuttered as she realised how high the sun was and how sharp the sunlight hit her. "What were you doing sleeping till now that too with her highness? This type of behaviour is not acceptable Minjee" her mom strictly said but then only she realised that Y/N too was deep in sleep and she had to wake her up to get her ready for the day. "I will be careful next time mom." Minjee said with her head hung low "you better be." Her mom said still not satisfied but let it slide as she left the room.

Minjee rubbed her eyes which was feeling sour from lack of sleep and the drinks which she found totally sweet and delicious last night was giving her a bitter headache. "Y/Nah get up" Minjee nudged Y/N trying to wake her up. Although she wanted to get some more sleep the meeting was soon to start. "Go away" Y/N let out a growl as she mumbled out the words.

"Yah Y/N wake up its late already mom already smacked me to death and meeting is gonna start any time from now. You need to wake up otherwise both the king and queen are gonna look for you and if they look for you, they will see your displeasing state and then again they will scold me. I have already been scolded enough today and I know mom will not keep quite-" Minjee was stopped from blurting out some more words by a hard smack on her face and then the pillow fell on her lap.

"I will better wake up myself than having to listen your rant." Y/N said shaking her head at her friend who clearly was deprived of sleep and was not in a good mental state. "Take a rest today Minjee you are not well because you are talking alot today. I will tell others that you are sick and need some rest and don't worry I will handle everything well." Y/N said as she started her morning routine in a hurry as it was already late.

"Good morning mom and dad" Y/N greeted the royal couple who were waiting for her. "Why are you so late today? And where is Minjee?" Queen asked her daughter. "Uhh.. mom you see Minjee is the one who always wakes me up but she is not so well today and that's also the reason I was late today. I genuinely present my apologies dad mom" Y/N ended with a bow the king nodded accepting the apology. Y/N mentally sighed as she was able to end the discussion on that topic.

"There's a meeting next hour be there in time Y/N" her dad said as he made his way out of the dinner Y/N nodded showing her respect in return. She quickly left the dinner as well making her way to her room where is was planning to have a talk with Minjee. She wanted to talk about last night because she still felt the need to express herself and Minjee was perfect person to talk about last night.

"Ahhh Y/N how are you even able to jump around like that?" Minjee who looked all fit and fine now asked me as soon as I entered the room. "You look better now" I said with a happy smile as she twirled around showing me that she was all good now. "I slept well" she said with a grin which was replied by me playfully rolling my eyes and "of course" i replied.

"By the way yesterday I had alot of fun although today morning was horrible for me. I can't even imagine how you can get back every dawn and just wake up like you slept all night.." Minjee trailed off she found it amusing that i got back at dawn and still am able to complete my sleep schedule. But it's my fault that I didn't brag her about how fun it is to get a few naps on his arms. Instead I just gave her winky grin. "By the way I have meeting to attend now" I said as I realised the time. "I will join you." Minjee said and I nodded giving her permission.

The meeting was going smooth actually, there wasn't much problems but i could feel some intense gaze on me but I didn't think much of it because it was just regular now as i am in high place I became used to all the gazes. But with the passing minutes I was feeling uncomfortable, something on me was telling me that something is going to come up and it can be a not so good one.

"My Lord, yesterday some noises were heard from border side of our Kingdom" one of the omegas said and both Minjee and mine attention got caught. "What kind of noises?" Minjee asked making everyone a bit confused cause she hardly speaks in meetings. "Some noises like the people outside were having fun and I even heard a harmonica being played and loud laughters..." the omega hesitantly trailed off but the fact that a smile was played on Y/N's lips didn't go unnoticed by the certain person. "The problem is..?" The alpha of the pack asked trying to find the reason the topic was brought up. "I think the vampires are visiting the lake outside our border and I am afraid if they want to take over the place as well." He ended his explanation looking expectantly at the alpha. "Your concern is right but I think if they wanted to take over the place they would have done it ages ago and I don't think therefore is still a problem with them taking over the outside border places" Y/N said making King nod at her. "That's a good point but we will just get more security from now on." Alpha announced making everyone agree and the meeting was dismissed.

Y/N ran through the forest trying to reach the hideout as soon as possible. She soon reached the place to see Taehyung out there. "Hey how was your day today?" Taehyung asked cheerfully as Y/N turned into her human form. She immediately ran towards them witha bit scared look and Taehyung could feel the panic because of the soul mate bond. "What's wrong?" Taehyung softly asked as Y/N was calming herself down. "Lets take a seat first, shall we?" Taehyung suggested and both of them sat beside the lake with Taehyung's arm around Y/N.