❤End❤

This part includes mature content so if you are uncomfortable please skip this part♡ i hope you are enjoying the series.
-(A/N)

Y/N was chopping the vegetables for the dinner when she felt two arms circling her waist, she rolled her eyes playfully giving a light slap to his hand which was now tightly wrapped around her. But instead of pulling away he placed a kiss in the back of her neck making her shiver as it was her weak spot.

"What are you doing?" Y/N asked as she placed her own hand over his, holding it tightly. "Why? Am I not allowed to do so?" He asked in his low voice in her ear before nibbling into it. Y/N closed her eyes and let out a small moan as he was going through her soft spots. "You're allowed to do whatever you want to do with me." Y/N said as he continued licking and sucking right under her ear making her go crazy over the feeling.

"Then let we do you" he said before turning her around and smashing his lips on her own. Y/N moaned in the kiss as his hands went lower and softly squished her ass. He entered his tongue as she moaned and soon both of them were fighting for dominance. He pulled away from the kiss leaving her lips to chase after his but he pulled back farther making her frown with a pout.

But her frown was soon turned to a satisfied look when he attached his lips to her neck instead. "Ahh... Taehyung ri-right t-there" Y/N moaned, her hands lost in Taehyung's soft hair as he sucked and nibbled the sensitive skin of her neck. He brought back his lips to her lips once again, tapping her thigh to signal her to jump. Y/N getting the signal jumped up wrapping her legs around his waist and his hands held her hips securing her in his arms.

Taehyung opened the bedroom door and closed it with his legs as soon as both of them were inside, he placed Y/N in the bed slowly as both of them were now staring at each other with dark hooded eyes. "You're so fucking beautiful Y/N" Taehyung said with his warm breath fanning her face. "So beautiful that I wanna see you in a mess, my mess" Taehyung's low tone made Y/N mewl in reply. He got up from the bed making Y/N whine as his warmth was taken away. But quickly shut up as his veined hands made its way to the buttons of his shirt slowly unbuttoning the shirt.

Y/N was already dripping wet from the sight of Taehyung's veiny hands playing with the buttons. He was doing it sickly slow making Y/N all hot and flustered. She too stood up from the bed loosening the knots that was holding her dress in place and her dress was soon at the ground. She kneeled in front of Taehyung who was eyeing her with predator eyes.

"I can't wait daddy." Y/N moaned as her eyes came in contact with the clothed member of his. He through his head back as she kissed his clothed member. Her hands was quick to get rid of his pants along with his boxers and next thing Taehyung knew was Y/N placing kitty licks on his swollen tip. "Yes babygirl suck daddy's dick like a slut you are" Taehyung groaned as Y/N continued bobbing her head in his member. Taehyung came in no time and Y/N swallowed his seeds like a good girl she is.

"Now let daddy please you princess" Taehyung said as he hosted Y/N up and laid her down in the bed and hovering above her. He attached his lips to her fully exposed body. His hands trailed down towards her clit circling around her entrance as his lips worked on her body marking each and every part of it. Y/N was a moaning mess as he make her feel like heaven with his lips all over her body.

Taehyung slowly moved down to her private area kissing her entrance making her moan even louder. "Yes princess moan for me" he said against her entrance causing her to whine again as he chuckled, loving the way his mate was reacting to his actions. Taehyung's tongue came in contact with her juicy pussy as he sucking and licking it as his fingers continued adding pressure to her clit. Y/N was feeling in cloud 9 when she came in Taehyung's mouth and he licked her clean.

He came up to her lips once again smashing his lips in her plumped one letting Y/N taste herself. Y/N moaned between the kiss when Taehyung's tip teased her entrance. Both of them moaned when he slowly entered her tight juicy hole, feeling the walls clench around his veiny member almost immediately.

He slowly started thrusting in and out as Y/N rolled her eyes in pressure.  "Fasterrr daddyyy" she moaned out loud as he sped his pace. Taehyung thrusted his cock into her in pussy in a inhuman pace. "Such a slut taking daddy's cock so well aren't you?" Taehyung said in his deep voice as he lifted one of her leg giving himself more space to thrust deeper into her. Y/N nodded her head as a answer getting a hard spank from Taehyung. "I need words babygirl." Taehyung said as he spanked her ass once again. "Yes daddy. I am a s-slut. Y-your s-slut." Y/N said in between her heavy breathings as her climax was near.

"I am gonna cum daddy. Ahhh.." she said between the thrusts. "Come with me princess" he groaned as his moves got sloppy. And both of them came together as heavy breathings filled the room. Taehyung plopped down next to Y/N and wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer.

"I love you Y/N" Taehyung said as he kissed her temple. "I love you too Taehyung" she replied cuddling close to him.

"Oh my god" Y/N suddenly pulled away from Taehyung panicking as realisation hit her. "What is it baby?" Taehyung asked witha confused expression but Y/N was in no mood to answer as she got up from bed and stood in her two legs only to collapse to the ground. Taehyung laughed as he looked at her mate who was wincing in the ground until she gave him a sharp glare. "Taehyung you piece of shit, you bastard, Minjee and Jungkook are coming for dinner and look what you did?" Y/N shouted from the ground and before Taehyung could answer the knocking on the door was heard along with Minjee and Jungkook's voice calling for them.