How they met

*The very next morning*
(y/n): Mary you are so late... I was waiting for you for so long.
Mary : (on her car) Okay Miss beautiful... It is just 5.15 pm chill.
*sits in the car*
(y/n) : Now tell me, to who's place are we going?
Mary : uff oh... You will come to know... His name is Niall. He is not that popular but he might be able to teach you guitar in few days.
(y/n) : Ugh... I get goosebumps even by thinking about playing some guitar
Mary : Dont worry you will love it.

*on the other side at Niall's class*
Andy : Now what ?
Niall : (opens a bottle of beer) I dont know... I will just maybe sell all these guitars and shift from here.
Andy: (taking the beer, and taking a sip) But this was your dream bro. And now you want to end this up. And where are your students. The last time I came up here there were atleast a handful?
Niall : (takes a sip) 2 left the class and 1 is sick maybe wont be able to come.
Andy : So not any new student?
Niall : Umm... Yeah one student wanted to join, they said she would come at 5pm. It is almost 5:30pm. I dont think so they will come.
Andy: But what is there to wiat... We can wait for a few more mins and see if she comes or not.... By the way.. What is her name?
Niall : (getting up  to close the class) something (y/n) I guess... I will go at the scrap dealer and look out for the price of the Guitar....