Chapter 23: Danger~

Two years went by fairly quickly. Y/N and Haganezuka have been married for a year, enjoying life at its fullest. She laid her head on his shoulders as his built arms knocked the metal.

"A MESSAGE FOR GWAAAKKK!"

She hated the noisy crow. The crow trembled as she pulled the letter out from its grasp. Reading the content, she sighed.

"Hotaru?"

"Hmm?"

"I've been summoned to be a mentor for the new demon slayer's training. That means I'll be away for a whole month."

His hands stopped, quickly wrapping his arms around her tiny waist. She was standing while he was sitting, burying his face into her warm stomach. His breathing tickled her stomach and she patted his head.

"Don't worry. I'll be back. I won't be physically training them since I'm not a pillar. My role is to 'pick out the weeds' in the new batch. I just have to find the bad eggs."

"Promise me you won't injure yourself or push yourself too much."

"Don't worry. I survived this training long ago."

He released his grasp, pouting. Being married for a while had really shown her his adorable side, aside from his noisy brute self. He sighed, holding both her hands as he looks into her eyes.

"Don't forget to send me letters alright?"

Y/N nodded and waved towards her sulking husband. She blew a kiss before walking out, not knowing that her actions made him blush furiously.

I'm going to miss her a lot.

Upon reaching her destination, she was told to dress up as a Mizunoto. It was thrilling, knowing that she was undercover. The Mizunotos all gathered, slowly filling up the assembly area. Y/N greeted the new faces with a smile and joining them in the orderly lines. She did not have friends but it was alright since she was friends with the training pillars. The pillars knew of her weaker body, so the training for her was rigged. The training wasn't hard since she is at the level to be qualified as a pillar. Her crow came back delivering a letter. It was from Haganezuka.

Oh~ How lovely the sky is, the blanket that the two of us look at. We connect even if we're apart, looking up at the same sky... Hi... I don't know how to continue. Anyways, I miss you already. I can't wait to feel your skin against mine. I sound like a pervert. Oh well, I am your pervert. Hehe~

Y/N giggled, writing back to him. She kept the letters in her bag, ready to display it when she's back home so she can tease him. The training was actually quite impressive. Many of the Mizunoto had the potential to become great demon slayers. Especially this one boy that caught her eyes, Tadashi. However, this boy was a bully. He'd pick on Y/N as she was far weaker in terms of physical attributes. Shinobu sighs, dabbing some of her medicine on her small arms.

"Are you sure you want to let her continue? Being a demon slayer doesn't mean you get to be such a bully."

"Shinobu~ Have you seen Sanemi?!"

"That's true... "

The two chuckled at the thought of the violent wind pillar. As she made her way back to the sleeping compound, she heard a ruckus from where she slept. Her body rushed towards the room, eyes widening at the scene before her. Tadashi had dug into her bag, the love letters that Haganezuka had sent. There were some sexual references that were supposed to be kept between them as lovers. The boy smirked, throwing the letters into Y/N's face as everyone else mocked her.

"I knew it. You're such a slut. That's why the pillars gave you easier training because... they used your hole."

They laughed at her as her lips trembled. Some guys were even whispering between themselves about their queue number to use her body.

"Tadashi, I'm warning you. The demon slayer corps are willing to drop anyone like you. Though you have great potential, Ubuyashiki-sama would hate yo have this sort of bad seed."

"Please~ They wouldn't want a slut like you."

"Slut or not, I still can slay more demons than you ever had."

Tadashi launches at Y/N, slapping her face to leave a red mark. The smaller girl sighs, collecting all her belongings as she walks out. Though he was pleased that she left, Tadashi felt her lingering words repeat in his mind. It was as if it was a warning about his attitude, not suitable for a demon slayer that is usually seen as heroic. The next day came and everyone gathered, a sudden day off was announced. The pillars assembled, looking concerned about something. The mizunoto, happy that they had a day off eavesdropped to their conversation.

"I can't find Y/N!"

"Shit! We have to find her. Didn't we promise Ubuyashiki-sama to make sure she's safe?"

"SHIT."

The mizunoto's were sent to find Y/N, under the title that 'no one is left out' and if one person is in danger, it is the job of the corps to be together. Y/N was actually surrounded by a group of men, snickering at her as they touched her smooth skin.

"Dude~ No wonder those pillars liked using her! Feel her skin!"

She was actually afraid. Her hands and legs were tied because she was ambushed by them. Even though she should be able to break through, she wanted to keep her act. She memorized their names, making sure to report them. Their touches meant nothing. If it was possible, her nether region felt drier than ever. Right before one of the males could slide into her panties, they were all kicked in their guts. Y/N's eyes sparkled, seeing who the person in front of her was. Tadashi blocked the male's advances, punching and hitting them. As they fell to the ground, he untied her.

"I want to apologize for what I have been doing to you. I embarrassed you and caused you harm. What you said to me yesterday made me realize that I have to work on my tendencies. W-Will you... still be willing to be my friend? H-Help me out and improve m-myself?"

Y/N gave her a soft smile, holding her hand that she reached out.

"Gladly."