Part - 28 ; Welcome To Mauritius

Next Morning ,

Alarm sounds and Sidnaaz wakes up fast . Both get ready as today they have to fly for their honeymoon destination . Shehnaaz was getting ready when Sidharth was tying his shoe laces , he sees her back and walks towards her . He goes.....and stands behind her .

Sana - kya hua ?

Sid - Nothing

Sana - tih phir ready ho ja jaldi se varna airport nhi pauch payenge time pe

Sid - am ready , bas ek baar apni biwi ko dekhne aaya thaa chalne se pehle 😉

Sana - achha ji , abh dekh liya ? Chal side ho meko kitchen meh jaana hai

Sid - kitchen.....? Aaj bhi ??

Sana - sid maa ke liye breakfast banaya hai chal aa jaa sabh sath meh karte hai .

Both goes and have the breakfast together. After finishing it they take SM leave and come out of their house and sit in their car with their bags .

At the airport ,

Sidharth comes out first and opens the door for Shehnaaz and she comes out . Their driver take out their bags from the car and leave . Media was already there as always , they all want to click some beautifulll pictures of Sidnaaz .

Sidharth holds his wife from her waist and they both pose together for the paparazzi . Later Sidharth starts walking inside the airport with Shehnaaz by holding her hand , like a perfect couple .

They both check in at the airport and waits for their flight. Meanwhile sana holds his hand and ask him cutely ,

Sana - Baby hum kaha ja rahe hai ??

Sid - baby humare honeymoon pe , did u forget? I told u that day 😆

Sana - baby mera matlab thaa hum honeymoon ke liye kaha ja rahe hai 😆

Sid - wait for sometime more u yourself will know 😊

After sometime a announcement is there for their flight . Shehnaaz was sleeping by resting her head on his shoulder so she couldn't listen the name of the country .

Sid wakes her up and says ,

Sid - baby get up fast ,our flight has been announced . Come on let's go

Sana - hain.....achha chalo

Both starts walking by entwining their hands in hand .

They board the flight and take their seat in business class . Shehnaaz was looking outside from the window and was happily talking to him like a kid . She was looking very beautiful in red chooda in her hands and sindoor on her scalp and she was wearing blue off shoulder top with black jeans on it .

When she was sharing her travelling experiences with him so he was listening to her carefully by continously looking at her with so much of love .

Flight takes off and they were having fun together in flight because this was their first trip together .

After some hours ,

When they were about to land a announcement was there , in which Shehnaaz listen the destination name and she becomes so happy after hearing this.

Sana - Waah Sid hum Mauritius aaye hai ??

Sid - haa baby 😊

Sana - Hayee.....Sidharth tujhe pta hai meko hamesha se apne honeymoon pe yaha aana thaa

Sid - I know isliye mene Mauritius choose kiya thaa kyuki tujje yeh jagah bahot pasand hai ( he kisses her forehead with love and smiles by looking at her )

Sana becomes so overwhelmed and kisses his cheeks in happiness.

After few minutes ,

Finally they landed and come out of the airport with their luggage. Sid has already booked a cab for them so they sit inside the cab and arrive fir their hotel . Shehnaaz was jumping with happiness inside the car by looking at the outside view . Her hands were wrapped around his hand .

After some time they reached their hotel . It was a beautifulll luxurious hotel . Soon they check in and both arrive towards their room . Bell Boy open the room for them and keep their bags inside . Shehnaaz was in aweee......😍😍after seeing their honeymoon sweet

Meanwhile Sid locks the door , Shehnaaz tightly hugs him and kiss him on cheeks happily

Meanwhile Sid locks the door , Shehnaaz tightly hugs him and kiss him on cheeks happily . He was also very happy seeing his wife happiness.

Shehnaaz was checking the room when Sidharth holds her from back and nuzzles his face in her neck .

Sid - So kasa laga suprise ??

Sana - bahot sundar hai aapka suprise hubby , i totally loved it ( & hugs him tightly again )

Sid - toh abh mujhe mera gift chahiye

Sana - kasa gift ?? Meh toh kuch bhi plan nhi kiya tere liye 😔😔

Sid lifts her face up and says ,

Sid - mera gift plan krne ki jaroorat nhi hoti biwi vo pehle se hi tumhare pass hai ( & looks towards her soft pinky lips )

Sana - ohh.....& she cups his face and both kiss each other passionately . Their kiss was full of love and happiness . Happiness of being together as a couple forever and loving each other unconditionally .

After 15 minutes they break the kiss as they were out of breath Sidharth was smiling while looking at her and kisses her forehead .

Sid - chalo wiffy now let's change and take some rest am very tired today .

Sana - hai.....fresh hoke bhi toh sone vala hai 😲 Sidharth don't tell me tu yaha bhi sone aaya hai 😡 jab dekho tabh sota rehta hai . Abhi flight meh bhi tu poore raste soo raha thaa 😠 dekh agar teko yahi karna hai toh bta de meh akele humara honeymoon enjoy kar lungi . Lekin mera mood mat khrab kar

Sid - aree yaar thora break laga biwi , mene kabh bola ki meh aaj poora din sone vala hoon . Bas thori deer phir hum dinner ke liye niche jayenge ohk sweetheart 😘

So happy now ? U all wanted a beach side destination so here it is .

Important -

In this story Shehnaaz has no phobia from water so don't worry .

Tell me in comments that how do u like this part .

Upcoming -

Get ready for to witness some of the most beautifulll romantic moments of Sidnaaz during their honeymoon , which actually we all wanted to see in real 😉 so I'll try my best to fulfil your wish here in this track so don't worry guys 😜😆