Part - 40

Haan Ji toh aaj humari pyaari dulari India ki Shehnaaz Gill ka new Music Album - #KurtaPajama
release ho chuka hai so i hope u all must have already watched her song and if still you haven't watched it then after reading this update please go and watch the song .

I know we all Sidnaaz , Shehnaaz & Sidharth fans but if u are only a Sidnaaz fan then we also have to support them in their individual projects as well yaar . Toh keep supporting them in their every project whether its individual or together .

Aur haan inn sabke chakkar meh please Bhula Dunga ke 100M karne vala aim mat bhul jaana because we all want to see Sidnaaz together in the 2.0 of BHULA DUNGA , right ??

0 of BHULA DUNGA , right ??

So if each one of you will individually watch Bhula Dunga 5 times a day on YouTube then we can fastly reach 100M and oske baadh Sidharth will give us a suprise , remember his story? ?

Toh bas phir lag jao saare kaam pe chalo jaldi se 😆😆

Vase i think aaj mene kuch jyada hi bakwas kar di toh chalo phir shuru karte hai aaj ki update -

.....................................

5 months passed away now ,
Sidnaaz were busy in their shoots and upcoming projects . Sidharth had to fly abroad for his upcoming new project which was a short web series . He calls Shehnaaz to tell her about this . She was happy that finally he's getting a chance to work in web series , which he actually wanted to work in since a long time . She was happy for him but ofcourse somewhere she was sad too because Sidharth will fly alone for more than 2 weeks and she'll have to live alone .

She understands his work commitments so that's why she didn't want to show him her sadness . In evening when Sidharth reaches home Shehnaaz was busy in cooking dinner for three of them in the kitchen while SM was sitting on couch . Sidharth enters the house and kisses hsi mom cheeks and ask about Shehnaaz ,she tells him that she's in the kitchen .

He wents to meet change his clothes and to take shower. When he was inside bathroom Shehnaaz enters the room and keeps his shorts and tshirt on bed so that he can wear it . When she was about to leave the room two strong hands wrapped around her waist from behind . Well she's familiar with this touch ofcourse he was her hubby so she smiles .

He nuzzles his face in her neck and locks the door . His hair were still wet and water droplets were dropping on her shoulder from his hair . He asks her what happened why she's sad .

Sid - Kya hua baby ?? Itni sad kyu hai

Sana - Sad nhi toh meh toh bahot khush hoon aaj kyuki finally tujhe tera dream project mil gaya .

Sid - Jhooth mat bol jaan i know ki tu khush hai mere liye but tu sad bhi hai ki mujhe shoot ke liye abroad jaana padega tujhse durr

Sana - Nhi toh meh kyu sad hongi after all tera kaam bhi toh important hai na ?? Aur kal ko mujhe bhi jaana padega toh tu bhi toh mere buna rahega

Somewhere Shehnaaz was trying to control her emotions because she knows if she'll cry for once Sidharth will leave this project for her happiness so that they don't have to live away from each other .

Sid - Mujhe bilkul miss nhi karegi tu ?? ( he kisses her collar bone )

Sana - karungi na afterall hum do jism ek jaan hai toh kase tujhe miss nhi karungi meh 😊

Sidharth turns her towards him & says ,

Sid - I am sorry darling meh toh chahta thaa ki tujhe aur maa dono ko apne sath le jao but production house nhi maan raha so

His face fell down in guilt , she cups his face and says ,

Sana - meri taraf dekh Sidharth ( she holds his chin in her small palm and make him look in her eyes ) meh teri weakness nhi strength banna chahti hoon aur vase bhi tu vaha kaam karne ja raha hai na ki family picnic pe jo tu sabko leke jayega samjha 😊 chal abh chill kar aur jaldi se bahar aake maa ko yeh good news dee ki shaadi ke baadh ek baar phir se teri biwi teko akele vacation enjoy karne de rahi hai ( saying this she giggles ) 😂😂

Sid - Achha ji

Later they enjoy their dinner and Sidharth shares this good news with SM . She was very happy.

After enjoying the dinner all went in their rooms . Sidnaaz were lying on bed , Sidharth's face was hidden in the chest of Shehnaaz between her breasts while she was gently caressing his hairs as he was very tired and wants to sleep . She was smiling gently at his antics , the way he was tightly holding her from waist and his one leg was on her . He was holding her so tightly like a 5 year old baby who don't wants to leave his mom .

Sometime later she too sleeps .

Next Morning -

Sidharth receives a msg from his producers that they'll be soon flying for Switzerland and the female cast opposite him in the web series is Rashmi Desai . First he was shocked to listen her name but later he discuss this with his wife . Shehnaaz tells him ,

Sana - dekh Sidharth Rashmi has changed a lot now you should give her a second chance as a friend . You both are actors its fine if you both are working together again & its your dream so why you'll leave it just because Rashmi is a part of the project. Don't think too much about her . This time you have to be very careful while working with her she might can repeat the things . So be careful this time .

Sid - Tu itni achhi kase hai bae ?? Meh toh yeh project chodne vala thaa Rashmi ki wajah se but tune kitne acche se samjhaya meko ki i have to be professional this time .

Sana - 😊😊😊 ek cheez hamesha dhayan rakhna bebu am always there for you

Sid - Agar iss baar bhi osne cheeze repeat ki toh ??

Sana - phir teri biwi kabh kaam aayegi 😉 bas ek call aur teri sherni tere pass vaha sabh kuch handle karne ke liye 😆

Sidharth kisses her forehead and leaves for set .

Upcoming -

Unknown from the coming twist in his life , Sidharth is all set to fly for Switzerland alone .

Any Gusses what's gonna happen in the upcoming parts ??

Will Sidnaaz be able to handle the upcoming strome in their life together or will Sidharth loose the hope ??

Do tell me in comments and don't forget to vote.

Stay tuned for further updates.

Love u all
Shruti ❤