𝐀 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭

"𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖊𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖒𝖞 𝖉𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖗, 𝖙𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖞𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌; 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖆 𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌. 𝖄𝖊𝖘, 𝖘𝖎𝖗, 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍-𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖞 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖇𝖊, 𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊, 𝖆𝖓 𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊; 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗, 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 - 𝖆𝖓 𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊." -𝕱𝖞𝖔𝖉𝖔𝖗 𝕯𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖊𝖛𝖘𝖐𝖞

The next morning was horrendous, you woke up with excruciating back pain. The couch wasn't the most comfortable place to sleep, apparently. At first when you woke up you were confused as to why you were sleeping on the couch, only moments later did it occur to you that you were sleeping on the couch because of a certain guest who was staying over. You panicked, you hoped that Fyodor hadn't left without you knowing.

You rushed out from under the covers, not even taking the time to look in the mirror. You ran up the stairs to the room Fyodor was staying in, without taking the time to think or knock, you rushed into your room. You swung open the door to only find Fyodor sitting at the edge of the bed, he appeared to be getting dressed, you froze. Fyodor looked up at you wide eyed, he was quite obviously not expecting for you to rush into the room he was staying at like that.

You let out a single yelp before leaving the room and closing the door behind you, you sighed- he must think you're insane or something.

You leaned against the door speaking to Fyodor through it, "Oh uh, sorry I was just-" you stopped, the door before you opened and there in the door way stood Fyodor.

"Checking up on me?" Fyodor asked.

"What?".

"You were expecting for me to leave,  didn't you?" Fyodor stopped, he collected his thoughts before speaking again "from the way you entered the room suggested that you were in panic as you had probably expected for me to leave by now".

"Oh um, sorry I normally knock," you laughed.

You looked back up at Fyodor who was already dressed, "jeez, what time did you wake up?".

"Huh?" Fyodor asked confused.

"Well, you already appear to be dressed," you glanced at the clock that hung up on your wall "and it's only eight o'clock".

Fyodor stayed silent, he didn't look amused in the slightest, you sighed "cheer up" you laughed. 

You glanced at the clock again, "speaking of which, I suppose I should get dressed too, Huh?".

You excused yourself and got dressed in your, actual room. You looked around your room which Fyodor stayed in, and scrutinised the state he had left it in- he wasn't much of a neat freak, huh? You concluded that by the state of your bed and how he had left it, for he did not take the time to make it.