Chapter 3: Batman

"Don't you think hostages were ment to be treated like this?" Tanong niya.

"Mmpf!" She muffled with the packaging tape on his mouth and her hands and feet tightly cuffed.

"Oh right, I covered your mouth. You can't answer." He rolled his eyes.

She just glared at him with her forehed covered with sweat, kaya somewhat basa ang buhok niya na kumukubli sa mukha niya.

"Why not keep up that glare?" He gave a smirk. "It makes this hostage taking more realistic, isn't it?"

"He's insane." Yun ang bagay na malinaw sa kanya. "He is insane."

"This is boring." He said with his head's wieght on his hand.

"Mmmf."

"You just can't shut your mouth up, can you?"

"Mmmff!"

*~grooowwll~*

<———awkward silence———>

.....

.....

"So that's what you're trying to say." Napabuntong hininga si Lance at tumayo.

"Mmmff!!!" >////<

"Are you allergic to fish?" Tanong nito.

*shake*shake*

"Good. You're eating raw. Fresh from the pail, wiggling and jumping up and down."

"Mmmff????" O////O

"It would be fun looking watching you catch the fish on the floor."

"He's out of his mind!!!" O__O

"To tell you a little about me, I don't joke." Sabi ni Lance bago siya lumabas sa kwartong kinalalagyan ni Faith.

At hindi nga naman siya nagbibiro. Talagang nagdala ito ng buhay na buhay na isda sa loob at tinanggal ang packaging tape sa bibig ni Faith saka pinakawalan sa sahig ang isda na pagkalaki laki.

But instead of catching it, she kept on shierking in horror at iniiwasan ang isda na talon ng talon.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

*flop*flop*flop*

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

"Arrggh!" Tinakpan ni Lance ang magkabilang tenga. "This is not a good idea after all. She just kept in shrieking." He thought.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

"Oh bloody fucking hell! Shut the fuck up!"

"Ilayo mo yan!!!"

"You said that you're not allergic with that!"

"I know I did, Lance Kidnapper! But no normal human would eat a raw jumping fish! You expect me to act like a bear and fish with bare hands and shove it straight to my mouth?!"

"Exactly."

"You're crazy!"

"You're eating that or you're not eating at all." That simple."

"Hey!!!"

Lance just slammed the door close at narinig na lang niya ang tuning ng mga kadena.

"Bastos talaga sya!!!" She groaned with a glare.

*flop*flop*flop*

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

*flop*flop*flop*