Chapter 2: Official Start

When she took a closer look, napagtanto niyang attractive pala si Lance dahil sa makinis at maputing kutis nito at matangos na ilong isali pa ang cold and steal colored eyes.

"Okay, he's juss a sassy, badass kidnapper who loves talking about poop and dirty stuffs. Panay siya shit, crap and fuck." Faith thought. "Vixh is a lot better even though this stone faced poop talker is a lot hotter."

They're inside a typical town house beside a windmill. The house looks more like a hut or a cottage made of stones and wood for the wall and floor and hey for the roof. It looks like the dwarves' house in Snow White. That thought made Faith chuckle a bit.

"What's so funny?" He glared.

"Wala naman." Sagot niya sabay iwas sa tingin habang naka-upo sa sahig at naka-gapos ang kamay.

"Tch. I told you, I don't speak that fucked up language." He mumbled.

"Ah— ano... pwede... I mean— can I— can I sit normaly?" Sabi ni Faith.

Lumingon naman si Lance at tinaas lang ang kilay nito. Nagbigay ito ng tingin na tila sinasabing, "Doesn't that look normal to you?"

"I mean, comfortably. On the couch." Dugtong nito.

Lance just twitched his eyebrow and turned his back as he took out his phone.

"No." He answered while busy dialing.

"What? That's not fair. I— I've been sitting here for a while now. My butt seriously starts to hurt."

"Are you complaining?" He gave a pissed expression.

"Yes, plus demanding. Aren't you my dad's friend?!"

"Friend?" He scoffed. "You've got to be joking, brat." He shook his head and dialed on his phone.

"What?"

"Listen, kid. Kidnapper," he pointed his self. "Hostage." Then pointed Faith. "I am the boss here, you hear that?"

"Teka nga, okay ka lang? I'm sick of your hostage taking game! Treat me apropriately, for God's sake!"

"This is hostage taking, brat. That's just apropriate." He glared and pressed his phone on his ear.

"You're seriously insane, Lance!"

"Did you just—. Did you just called me with my first name?" He furrowed his brows. "Address me apropriately too, brat."

"Sira ulo ka ba? What do you want me to call you? Mr. Kidnapper? Lance Kidnapper?"

"That would do."

"WHAT??? Seriously—!"

"Shush."

"But—."

"Are you going to shut up or I'll have to put a masking tape to seal your mouth?"

"Sabi ko nga. Tatahimik na." She mumbled.

"Fuck you, Jacob." Nagulat si Faith nang marinig na sinambit nito ang pangalan ng daddy niya.

"Daddy? Buhay si Dadd?! Teka—!"

"Packaging tape?" Lumingon si Lance sa kanya sabay lisik ng mga mata.

"Tatahimik na."

"Fuck Jacob, I don't need your excuses. Why the hell am I baby sitting your brat? Besides, I'm in a holiday. I don't accept jobs for now. Pick your damn kid and call me next time when I feel like working and chopping bones."

"Kung makapagsalita naman parang ang tanda tanda mo na. You're still twenty-four, to remind you, Lance." Sagot ni Jacob sa kabilang linya na tila napapatawa pa nga.

"Shit, Jacob. If you don't stop that I'll make you eat your daughter's crap." Lance glared.

"Bastos ka talaga. How dare you talk to my father that way?" Bulong ni Faith sa sarili.

"Lance, you'll take care of her right?"

"Who says? I'm not baby sitting, Jacob. I've never imagined you'll hire me for something too clean."

"Clean? Don't you always prefer to do things neatly?" Jacob chuckled.

"You know what I mean with clean, Jacob. I'm always used to filthy jobs." Sambit nito habang nakatuon ang mata kay Faith. "I implant bullets inside people's brain with a quick pull of the triger, cut people's throat as if they're chickens, stab their eyeballs and use people's head as target for knife targeting or target shooting... and you expect me to go smoothly with your shity daughter? Are you making me laugh, Jacob?"

Napalunok si Faith sa mga sinabi niya. Nakaramdam ito ng takot nang nagkaroon siya ng ideya kung anong klase ng tao si Lance.

"Bakit mo ako pina-ubaya sa taong 'to?"

"You know my situation Lance... can you be considerete enough to accept my request?"

"What if I say no?"

"I know you wont though."

"Wana eat your daughter's shit, Jacob?" Lance furrowed his brows.

"What do you want, Lance? You're too rich for a small cottage."

"I don't enjoy clean jobs like this, so..." He smirked nang limingon siya ulit kay Faith na parang nagsisimula nang makaramdam ng kaba. "I'm going to put a set up which I never did before... hostage taking. Are you okay with that?"

"For your entertainment again?" Jacob asked.

"Now, do I have your permision?"

Bakas ang pagdadalawang isip ni Jacob pero bumigay din ito dahil wala siyang ibang maasahan sa security ng anak niya.

"I can trust you, can't I?" Jacob smiled.

"I will leave that thought to you, Jacob." Sagot nito.

"I would feel really asured if you call me how you used to call me again."

Lumingon naman agad si Lance kay Faith to asure na wala itong narinig sa kabilang linya.

"Don't bring up that crap now, Jacob."

"I can't stay long. Take care of her, Lance."

"Okay. Masamang damo ka diba? I'm confident that both paths of after life will reject you." Lance rolled his eyes before putting the phone down.

"Your dad is a hard assed Jerk. That son of a bitch is not gonna die that easy so you can stop worrying about him. Even the grim reaper would run away seing his shity face."

Nang nilagay niya ang cellphone sa bulsa, napansin niya na tila nagtataka si Faith.

"What's with those stares? You want me to practice target shooting with your eyeballs?" Tinignan nito ng masama ng dalaga.

"Wala... teka... did you just speak in tagalog?"

"No." Boung tanggi nito with a stoic face.

"You did and I heard you! Don't you dare deny it again!"

"Packaging tape?" He furrowed his brows.

"Hey—! I— you said the masamang damo part!"

"You're getting into my nerves." Sabi ni Lance habang naglalakad papunta sa isang wooden drawer sa gilid ng couch.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting something to sew your big mouth." Sagot nito habang hinahalukay ang loob ng drawer.

"Sew?! Wait! You're evading it! I'm so sure that I heard you!"

"Shut up." He took the packaging tape out.

"Hey!!" She started to ptotest nang ilalagay na sa kanya ang packaging tape.

"You heard your dad."

"I didn't."

"He gave his aproval." Sambit ni Lance habang abala sa pagsilyado sa bungaga ni Faith.

"Mmmmphh!!!" She continued to struggle.

"Okay... the game is now officially starting." He smirked.

"Oh God..." Faith thought. "How could my own father do this to me?"