Author's Notes

(You can either skip this part because it will be just me talking)

Yeah...

Credits to my instructor in Political Science for the idea of the story. He actually gave this set up as an example and even said that it would rather turn romantic. That's why I got this idea and added twists.

As always about my works, I can never evade errors, so expect gramatical and spelling errors. I'll apologize in advance. I may love English but I can't say I'm exelent with it. Komportable lang siguro even though it's not my mother tounge.

When I write I really apply some of my vocabulary words so that I wont be able to forget it so easily. (Vocabulary words credits to anime, novels and ect.) But swear I'm trying to be more reader friendly this time. Hindi ako mahilig sa tagalog kaya obviously I use more of English. I'm trying to make it more apropriate to Filipinos though more on western plus anime-ish (anime-ish? Lol.)

Anyway, enough about me. Let's talk about the characters.

Faith- she's an epitome of a good girl, perfect daughter, yet a brat at times. The name came up with the meaning of the word itself. She is a girl who entrusts her faith to those she holds on tightly.

Lance- inspired from an anime character. Yeesss... anime! Guess who? (Maybe if you know me personally,  you're first guess would be right) but just with some detials like attitude and choice of language (trash talking)

Jacob- mysterious father. The name? Bible of course.

Vixh- (read as Vic).... perfect boyfriend type. Kind, gentleman, sweat, ect.

You'll find out more as the story goes.

To end this talk, thanks and I hope you'll enjoy reading.

-XC21