Blackout {16}

Today is me and Ryan's five month anniversary I really exited. I planned on us going to eat at our favorite place and I was gonna have balloons with pictures of us on them. I got in my car and headed to his house to pick him. I got to his house and walked in. I walked to his room and seen this

My boyfriend was making out with my ex best friend, "Nessa" I said and Ryan looked at me, "it's not what it looks like" Ryan said standing up from his bed, "yes it is and you love me more Ryan" Nessa said, "god you know what fuck each other y'all ...

My boyfriend was making out with my ex best friend, "Nessa" I said and Ryan looked at me, "it's not what it looks like" Ryan said standing up from his bed, "yes it is and you love me more Ryan" Nessa said, "god you know what fuck each other y'all deserve each other" I said. I grabbed the necklace I hadn't taken off in 5 months. The one he gave me at the Pier. I threw the necklace at him, "we're over Ryan" I said now tears falling from my cheeks. I ran back outside and drove to the hype house with glossy eyes I walked in and ran straight up to Charli's room. I opened the door and she looked at me, "omg Lexi what's wrong" she said. I couldn't say anything I just fell. After that I blacked out, "Lexi open your eyes" "Lexi please we can't lose you"

I opened my eyes and leaned up, "what happened" I said, "I don't know" Charli said looking at me, "ohh" I said, "what do you remember" Charli asked, "I went to Ryan's house to pick him up and I seen him with" I said, "with who" she said, "N- Ne- Nessa" I said starting to cry again, "aww baby" she said pulling me into a hug, "he was" I started, "I get it" she said. Nick walked in, "hey- ohh she's awake" he said, "get out" I said and he walked out. After that night with Nessa at the pool I never liked Nick I think he's perverted for dating a 15 year old girl. They didn't last long they would always fight and we would have to kick Nessa out so we could sleep. Me and Charli got closer and closer everyday. I started becoming friends with Alex and Thomas but that's pretty much it.

~1 month later~

It's been a month since me and Ryan broke up. Since then I have lost my virginity. I have been with a lot of different guys and it makes me feel like a hoe and I am which is sad. I've done drugs ive drank a lot to the point it's really bad. Charli cut things off with me when I accidentally sent her this picture

 Charli cut things off with me when I accidentally sent her this picture

I am alone and it sucks I have nobody to talk to about anything. Alex stopped talking to o me when Kouvr told him all the things I've done. Thomas doesn't talk to me anymore since he started dating Mia. She told him I was trying to get with him like I had done with all the other guys I had been with. I am all alone with nobody to talk to me. I haven't come out of my room in the past 2 days, "Lexi y'all to me" Addison said outside my door, "about what" I said, "open the door" she said, "no I'm not worth seeing" I said, "Lexi come on" she said, "no go away" I said.

The next few weeks I still hadn't come out of my room. I was going to come out but then

[tiktok room posted a new picture]

"Fuck" I said opening to the post
@tiktokroom

TikTokroom: an unknown source sent in this photo of #Lexieasterling

User1: omg

User2: I never thought of her like that

User3: it's only been a month since her breakup with Ryan

User4: ha I knew she was a whore the hole time